Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > HeroScape News
HeroScape News Sightings, HeroScape.com updates, official news, etc.

Closed Thread

Old April 13th, 2008, 04:31 PM
You can't go wrong with [insert thing you can't go wrong with here]

spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby!
Re: It's coming!!!

Thanks so much to all involved for making this great site. You all rock

"A good teacher is like a candle: it consumes itself to light the way for others." -Anonymous
Old April 13th, 2008, 04:31 PM
Needs Reassurance

braveheart101 rolls all skulls baby! braveheart101 rolls all skulls baby! braveheart101 rolls all skulls baby! braveheart101 rolls all skulls baby! braveheart101 rolls all skulls baby! braveheart101 rolls all skulls baby!

Actually, I like the new site alot, now that I've looked around some more. Still, It will be awhile until I get totally used to this. Oh well, I just hope the whole Nigh thing wont happen agian!

Bravey

Need miniatures painted?

People to trade with: sixthflagbearer

Callipygian girls make the world go 'round.
Old April 13th, 2008, 05:13 PM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

Having a problem with my avatar, or am I just a dumb arse?

Boston Marathon 4/15/13 3:39:41
Last Race: Naragansett Running Festival 7/21/13 - Half Marathon - 1:50:01
Next Race: KeyBank Vermont Marathon 5/25/14
Old April 13th, 2008, 05:18 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

Did you go to 'User CP' in the top-right and try 'edit avatar'?

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
317-149
C3V Brainstorm
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old April 13th, 2008, 05:19 PM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

I edited my profile pic not my avatar... doah! Thanks Necro.

New problem. I copied and pasted the new URL to our event (for my sig) and if you click it there is a page error.

Boston Marathon 4/15/13 3:39:41
Last Race: Naragansett Running Festival 7/21/13 - Half Marathon - 1:50:01
Next Race: KeyBank Vermont Marathon 5/25/14
Old April 13th, 2008, 06:09 PM
Site Admin

netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyys View Post
I edited my profile pic not my avatar... doah! Thanks Necro.

New problem. I copied and pasted the new URL to our event (for my sig) and if you click it there is a page error.
The link in your signature is actually linking to:

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ic.php?t=19403

Which doesn't exist anymore.

I've fixed it for you.
Old April 13th, 2008, 06:14 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

One more thing I feel a need to mention - LOVE the new banners. The Esenweins are awesome, and it's good to see Marvelscape integrated into the lineup.
Old April 13th, 2008, 06:19 PM
Who Bummed Woo

rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Thanks for the revamp guys.

"Chewie should move 6, lumbering or not. He's got long-ass legs"-
Old April 13th, 2008, 06:26 PM

tyguy94920 is surprisingly tart

Could we get a banner with the Silver Surfer, Venom, and someone else together?

Pretty please?

Click Above for My Sig Link
Old April 13th, 2008, 06:37 PM
Doesn't need a special title anymore

Elstree wears ripped pants of awesomeness Elstree wears ripped pants of awesomeness Elstree wears ripped pants of awesomeness Elstree wears ripped pants of awesomeness Elstree wears ripped pants of awesomeness Elstree wears ripped pants of awesomeness

It's working fine for me. What resolution is your display set to? If you're in 600x800 mode then it's possible you won't notice a difference between the two.
Old April 13th, 2008, 06:57 PM

Phaethon knows what's in an order marker Phaethon knows what's in an order marker Phaethon knows what's in an order marker

One question (and I apologize if it's already been asked), but is there a way to reverse the order of the posts?

We used to be able to tell how many pages a topic had, but now, if there are more than 5 pages, all you know is that there's more than 5 pages. Are there 10? 50? 135? I've seen some forums that had the page numbers reversed. So if a topic had 100 pages, the list on the main page showed that the last three pages were 100, 99, 98...

I would, for one, find that much more useful than knowing that there's at least 5 pages, but that there are more.

Other than that, though, I do like the new layout! Especially since the login box has been fixed!

Never trust kids when they ask "Hey dad, can I borrow the car???"
Old April 13th, 2008, 07:03 PM
CoN Recruiting Officer, Top Masq Sleuth, & Teller of Fantastic Tales

scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Special thanks to Hahnarama for the reputation point. However, I still don't know how to give/take away points. I tried looking, but technology isn't my thing.

It's not like I'm Xotli

scorpiusx is Khosumet the Darklord...
in THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT
Closed Thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > HeroScape News