Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations
Comic Hero Custom Creations Any comic book customs and the discussions surrounding them

Notices

Closed Thread

Old July 19th, 2007, 01:06 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
That's a decent point, but I think something important to remember is that all the characters we're working with go through several phases during their existence. I don't think it's necessary that a custom represent all the phases equally or even the greatest/longest phase, if it's at least representing one phase well. So it might help to keep two things in mind while judging this - 1) It's likely meant to represent a more revolutionary/reactionary phase for Magneto before he really came into his own as a leader and 2) we're not limited to one all encompassing TNT card per character - rather there will likely be a number of different interpretations of different characters that receive TNT treatment, so it's ok for them to be more representational of one time period or another rather than the full span of a character's super career.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old July 19th, 2007, 01:16 PM
Caretaker of the Custom Realm

GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun
So as a side note, how should we work that as far as uniqueness? Can you have two different versions of Magneto in your army?
Old July 19th, 2007, 01:19 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
I'd say you'd have to pick and choose. Otherwise it'd be weird (plus all the expense of buying the extra figures ...). Although, they're superheroes, so I'm sure that there could be abundant Time Travel scenarios.
That said, I think SOTM will help us answer this question when we find out how the new Drake and Raelin function in this regard.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old July 19th, 2007, 02:04 PM
Grindmaster

allskulls has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by TNT discussion guidelines
Also, NEVER post your version of the custom on trial in its thread.
Old July 19th, 2007, 02:05 PM

Yeah, I figured you'd point that out sooner or later. :P

Old July 19th, 2007, 02:07 PM
Caretaker of the Custom Realm

GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun
Oops, I didn't realize. I tried to delete the post but the delete button wasn't showing up. So I just edited it to remove the content.
Old July 19th, 2007, 02:15 PM
Grindmaster

Thanks
Old July 19th, 2007, 08:15 PM
Grindmaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman
Waiting to see those tweaked powers before I do any playtesting, Skulls. :P
Go ahead and test as if the changes were made. I won't be able to post the changes util tomorrow.
Old July 20th, 2007, 12:32 PM
Grindmaster

Magneto revised...

Old July 20th, 2007, 12:36 PM

hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Other than playtesting I give this guy . Maybe I can get around to testing him, but I don't have marvel set so I'd have to use proxies.

Old July 20th, 2007, 12:39 PM
Grindmaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hi1hi1hi1hi1
Other than playtesting I give this guy . Maybe I can get around to testing him, but I don't have marvel set so I'd have to use proxies.
Or just test him with Classicscape. Would like to hear the results from those games too. I will get some testing in tonight.
Old July 20th, 2007, 12:40 PM

Ah, didn't catch that last little note from you about using the changes last night. But I'll try to get in some playtesting today.

Closed Thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations