Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media
Other Media Books, Music, Movies, Television, Comics, etc.

Old June 17th, 2009, 04:01 PM
SoCal League Member

Detrimentalman is surprisingly tart
Re: Comic-Con 2009 - Attendee List - 4 Day/Sat Passes Sold O

Copied from twitter feed-
"Comic_ConComic-Con is sold out HOWEVER we are exploring the possibility of making a limited number of passes available 2 weeks before the show."
about 20 hours ago from web

I am missing various figures, probably borrowed and never returned. My initials SMT are on the underside of the base on all of my figures, thanks in advance for returning them upon discovery...
Old June 17th, 2009, 05:13 PM
Grindmaster

allskulls has disabled reputation

Wussup, Caliscapers! I will be there!

I will be working but I will be there. We have to do some after hours brews.
Old June 17th, 2009, 05:53 PM
C3G Hero

Garada wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garada wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garada wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garada wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garada wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garada wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Yes, I'm STILL not going to CON, but I'm still VERY MUCH INTO some BEER with my Heroscape Homies!
Old June 17th, 2009, 10:15 PM
Beware the Curse

boom knows what's in an order marker boom knows what's in an order marker boom knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by allskulls View Post

What's up stranger? Amazing that you'll be there; I'll make sure to stop by the PPP booth. will definitely happen.

Good trades: Oogie Da Bruce, EyeOfSauron, Lilnewbie, rodriguez, Jaz1597(x2), GeneralRolando, SlikkRikk, BIGJIM, Lord Pyre

All new 'scapers, check this out:
http://tinyurl.com/6x3wlu
Old June 18th, 2009, 12:56 PM
Name's Ash... Housewares

Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun

I'll be at Comic-Con on Friday! Whoo-hoo! I can't wait. It will be my first one.
Old June 18th, 2009, 09:13 PM
SoCal League Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by i2hot4u View Post
quick shout out to all that are going to comic-con 09. I won't be able to attend since i'll be going to Iraq if anyone that is going that could help me get all/as many twilight autographs/pics for the wife for x-mas i will forever be in your debt.
Should be tons of pictures from insane fans to be found. You could probably even YouTube parts of the panel. No autograph lines for me though. I usually go from panel to panel.

I am missing various figures, probably borrowed and never returned. My initials SMT are on the underside of the base on all of my figures, thanks in advance for returning them upon discovery...
Old June 18th, 2009, 10:07 PM

SlikkRikk knows what's in an order marker SlikkRikk knows what's in an order marker

Quote:

allskulls! Now I really wish I was going!

My Recent Plays:
Old June 19th, 2009, 12:53 PM
Gets It!!!

Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detrimentalman View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by i2hot4u View Post
quick shout out to all that are going to comic-con 09. I won't be able to attend since i'll be going to Iraq if anyone that is going that could help me get all/as many twilight autographs/pics for the wife for x-mas i will forever be in your debt.
Should be tons of pictures from insane fans to be found. You could probably even YouTube parts of the panel. No autograph lines for me though. I usually go from panel to panel.
I've found that it's almost a waste of time to go to the pannels now. I mean anything in hall H is an all-day commitment, and if the pannel starts before noon you only really have a chance of getting in if you didn't have to pick up a badge before hand. It's even getting to the point that alot of the pannels in the smaller rooms are requiring you to show up 3-4 hours early.

I don't need no instructions to know how to rock.
Old June 19th, 2009, 09:45 PM
C3G Hero

Garada wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garada wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garada wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garada wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garada wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garada wears ripped pants of awesomeness

^ one of the reasons I don't go to Con anymore, even though I LIVE in San Diego.

Man, there was a span of about 15 years where I didn't miss a single Con!
Old June 22nd, 2009, 10:59 AM
Gets It!!!

Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garada View Post
^ one of the reasons I don't go to Con anymore, even though I LIVE in San Diego.

Man, there was a span of about 15 years where I didn't miss a single Con!
That's about where I'm at right now (though I'd have to go count my souveneir books to be sure).

I don't need no instructions to know how to rock.
Old June 22nd, 2009, 11:35 PM

BIGJIM knows what's in an order marker BIGJIM knows what's in an order marker
Cool Re: Comic-Con 2009 - Attendee List - 4 Day/Sat Passes Sold O

Quote:

Alright dude, what booth? Boom and I will be there Thursday and Oogie and i will be there Friday. Good to see you on the site bro. PM me when ,what and where!

.....YOU UNDER ESTIMATE THE POWER OF THE DARK SIDE !
Old June 23rd, 2009, 02:02 PM
SoCal League Member

I went early, stayed away from Hall H, and sat through a couple panels I didn't want to (though often I enjoyed them anyhow) in order to see the ones I wanted. I did see just about everything, but it definately is insanely crowded as of the last few years and I didn't get to spend much time on the floor.

I heard they want to move it to a bigger venue, but they have a contract to hold it there for a few more years I think. Maybe they need to split it up into two smaller cons. It's really scifi-fantasy-pop-culture/comic con lately and they could break them up.
---------------------------------------------
Yeah, what booth allskulls? I'll make sure to swing by and try to catch you.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media