Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General
General Random thoughts and ideas. "General" does not mean random drivel, nonsense or inane silliness.

Notices

Old January 20th, 2021, 06:52 PM

nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Happy 1202021!

I love palindromes - words, phrases, numbers, all of 'em!

Every date of the next ten days will be a palindrome if you abbreviate the year as "21", but today is the only date this year that is perfectly palindromic when written in full. This is completely useless knowledge, but it delights me nonetheless, so amongst any other celebrations today, have a happy 1202021!

Laminate pet animal.

That is all.

WORST. PALADIN. EVER.

Overall Tourney Record: ....I don't even remember anymore!
Old January 20th, 2021, 11:00 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: Happy 1202021!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nate the dawg View Post
I love palindromes - words, phrases, numbers, all of 'em!

Every date of the next ten days will be a palindrome if you abbreviate the year as "21", but today is the only date this year that is perfectly palindromic when written in full. This is completely useless knowledge, but it delights me nonetheless, so amongst any other celebrations today, have a happy 1202021!

Laminate pet animal.

That is all.
Nice quirky hobby. I did not celebrate anything today. Pretty sure nothing of importance happened. Happy palindrome day to you.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old January 21st, 2021, 11:12 AM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth
Re: Happy 1202021!

No sir, away! A papaya war is on!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General