Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Explorers of Valhalla

Notices

Old June 23rd, 2020, 03:30 PM

MasterScaper1 rolls all skulls baby! MasterScaper1 rolls all skulls baby! MasterScaper1 rolls all skulls baby! MasterScaper1 rolls all skulls baby!
The Journal of Hardat Leadwood

The Journal of Hardat Leadwood
Master Set 4: Journey to the Avorian Desert

Spoiler Alert!

Download Card in PDF Here

The figure used for this unit is a Dungeons & Dragons figure from Angelfire #04 Dwarf Wizard (U)

Character’s Biography:

Hardar Leadwood is a wizard dwarf that lived in a small shed in Feylund, when suddenly a portal transported him to Valhalla. At first he thought that someone used a spell on him to mess with his mind but soon he found out that this was serious and that Aquilla need his help. Hardat became a useful asset for Aquilla in the war against the Marros in Ticalla Jungle. Now he was send to Avoria, to find and destroy the treat of Utgar and Valkrill once and for all.

Character’s Stats:

Aquilla
Life = 4
Move = 5
Range = 5
Attack = 2
Defense = 4
Price = 130 pts

Dwarf
Unique Hero
Wizard
Tricky
Small 3
5/16
Feylund

Character’s Abilities:

PROTECTIVE AURA
All figures that you control within 4 clear sight spaces of Hardat Leadwood, will add 1 to their defense dice. The Protective Aura don’t affect Hardat Leadwood.

HEALING SPELL
Before moving, you may choose a wounded hero figure within 4 clear sight spaces of Hardat Leadwood. Roll the 20-sided die. If you roll a 15 or higher, remove one wound marker from the chosen hero's Army Card. Hardat Leadwood can use his Healing Spell on himself.

CLIMB X2
When moving up or down levels of terrain, Hardat Leadwood may double his height.

This Card was Created by the Explores of Valhalla Team.
Check us out Here!

Currently Working with the Explores of Valhalla Team.

Last edited by MasterScaper1; November 24th, 2020 at 10:44 AM.
Old June 23rd, 2020, 03:34 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: The Journal of Hardat Leadwood

I believe that you are supposed to just use one thread for all your personal customs. The misc projects subforum isnt the place to post all your individual designs. Keep up the good work and have fun.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old June 23rd, 2020, 03:41 PM

MasterScaper1 rolls all skulls baby! MasterScaper1 rolls all skulls baby! MasterScaper1 rolls all skulls baby! MasterScaper1 rolls all skulls baby!

Hi, @TREX . Me and my team ask for an Explorers of Valhalla subforum but they have not answered yet. Only one told my team to use this forum, so I am a bit loss now.

Old June 23rd, 2020, 03:47 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterScaper1 View Post
Hi, @TREX . Me and my team ask for an Explorers of Valhalla subforum but they have not answered yet. Only one told my team to use this forum, so I am a bit loss now.
Oh. I didnt know it was a group project. Usually they make subforums for this type of thing. You could just carry on doing what you are doing and wait until an admin helps you out. Have fun with your project.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old June 23rd, 2020, 03:54 PM

Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterScaper1 View Post
Oh. I didnt know it was a group project. Usually they make subforums for this type of thing. You could just carry on doing what you are doing and wait until an admin helps you out. Have fun with your project.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Explorers of Valhalla