Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old November 21st, 2017, 12:42 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Warpath (Initial Playtesting)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
You could just give him a base 6 def. and drop the +1/+1 aspect of Battle Ready. Perhaps give him something else as part of Battle Ready to compensate for the loss of the +1 attack. An unblockable attack die when used to engage someone? Or you can just send him out as is at 255.
That is an unattractive option to me. I feel that he is one where his attack and defense should be relatively equal, so I'll keep any changes in my back pocket for now.

I propose we move to Public Playtesting at 255
@Arkham @japes @johnny139 @Ronin @Yodaking

Am I forgetting anyone?
Old November 21st, 2017, 12:48 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Warpath (Vote for Public Playtesting)

Yea
Old November 21st, 2017, 02:18 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

yea
Old November 21st, 2017, 03:06 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

YEA...and yes you got everyone.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old November 22nd, 2017, 03:57 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

yea
Old November 27th, 2017, 03:23 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I know you have already decided to call for a public pt vote but I had a thought here. Since he is known for his durability, what if he had a power similar to undead resilience or Conan's Battle Hardened that slowed down the rate of wounds acquired. That combined with his blades chipping away at you 1W at a time would be a pretty effective combo.
Old December 3rd, 2017, 04:54 PM

weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby!

Id like to run him vs Giant man and have giant man purposely move close to have giant swat trigger over and over lol.
Old December 3rd, 2017, 09:05 PM
C3G Landlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by weebaer View Post
Id like to run him vs Giant man and have giant man purposely move close to have giant swat trigger over and over lol.
It is a 'may' power so you don't have to move adj. to Giant Man, but that would be funny to see if someone really wanted to engage him and kept risking the d20 only to get slapped around.
Old December 4th, 2017, 06:30 PM

weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby!

Missed the 'may'. I like it better now. less problematic.
Old December 6th, 2017, 10:56 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

@Karat

Handily passed your vote here. You want to post him up in the Playtesting Thread?
Old December 15th, 2017, 09:38 AM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
I know you have already decided to call for a public pt vote but I had a thought here. Since he is known for his durability, what if he had a power similar to undead resilience or Conan's Battle Hardened that slowed down the rate of wounds acquired. That combined with his blades chipping away at you 1W at a time would be a pretty effective combo.
That is an interesting idea, and I kind of like it. How would you envision it?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
@Karat

Handily passed your vote here. You want to post him up in the Playtesting Thread?
I think I'll hold off for the moment in lieu of exploring YK's suggestion. Sorry for the late response, end of quarter and finals were kicking my butt.
Old December 15th, 2017, 04:05 PM
C3G Landlord

Could be like Luke Cage's skin, if at least 1 shield is rolled the most wounds taken from an attack is 1.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library