Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Old April 1st, 2011, 01:27 PM

nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Heroscapers.com Anniversay

So, if you go by Truth's join date, Heroscapers.com has its fifth anniversary coming up in about a month! This just screams out that there should be some sort of event/celebration for the community here. The problem is, my often narrowly thinking mind can't come up with any good ideas!

Any suggestions? C'mon, scapers, this is (and will hopefully be for a long time) our community; let's celebrate!

WORST. PALADIN. EVER.

Overall Tourney Record: ....I don't even remember anymore!
Old April 1st, 2011, 01:50 PM
Chilly Fangirl

ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Heroscapers.com Anniversay

We did have a party of some sort in June of '08.
Old April 1st, 2011, 03:26 PM
One time at band camp...

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by ABOMINATION View Post
We did have a party of some sort in June of '08.
I remember that. We crashed the site.
Old April 1st, 2011, 03:28 PM
#1 CoN Player & Charos Cultist innocently oiling another man

Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by nate the dawg View Post
So, if you go by Truth's join date, Heroscapers.com has its fifth anniversary coming up in about a month! This just screams out that there should be some sort of event/celebration for the community here. The problem is, my often narrowly thinking mind can't come up with any good ideas!

Any suggestions? C'mon, scapers, this is (and will hopefully be for a long time) our community; let's celebrate!
I suggest you check my signature. The Unit Battle Royale is intended to celebrate the sites birthday. The final battle will occur on the anniversary of the site!

Ranior is DJ Khosumet the current and hopefully future Dark Lord...
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old April 1st, 2011, 03:34 PM

nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Neat. I guess I wasn't yet lurking around here back in '08. As far as the unit battle royale goes, cool! I've been on the sidelines for this before, maybe I ought to get in on it.

WORST. PALADIN. EVER.

Overall Tourney Record: ....I don't even remember anymore!
Old April 26th, 2011, 02:32 PM

LilMoochie rolls all skulls baby! LilMoochie rolls all skulls baby! LilMoochie rolls all skulls baby! LilMoochie rolls all skulls baby! LilMoochie rolls all skulls baby! LilMoochie rolls all skulls baby!

I believe we crashed the site twice, if I'm not mistaken.

I was all excited to be in a drawing for free stuff and it was not to be. (I never win anything )

Last edited by LilMoochie : five minutes ago.
Reason: You think it's mindless drivel now? You should have seen it before.
LilMoochie's Maps, LilMoochie's trades

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online