Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers
Meet Other Scapers Find other scapers in your area

Old June 17th, 2010, 04:58 PM

nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Wichita Falls, TX area 'scapers?

Hey there, anybody who might be reading. I've been playing this game since its inception, and, outside of my gaming group, I have yet to find anyone else here in Wichita Falls that plays!

I know I could just make a trip to DFW and meet some great guys to play against, but, being married, with kids, trips out of town for my own personal enjoyment don't come along very often!

So, if anybody in the greater WF area comes across this thread, it would be great to hear from you!

Looking forward to meeting others who love the game!

~Nate

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers