Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios > Dungeons and Dragons Scenarios
Dungeons and Dragons Scenarios This is the place to put all of our D&D adventure type scenarios. Come here when you want to browse user submitted adventures.

Old May 18th, 2010, 09:04 AM

FOOTBALLDUDE88 is surprisingly tart
Re: Knights of the Daystorm - Release and FAQ thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zexion View Post
I can't find Volcarren Wasteland wherever store I go. What should I do for the fire level?

PS: Don't say Ebay, I don't use that.
Use sand tiles or some other kind of tile for the lava field terrain and swamp water for the molten lava. It dosn't look as cool but it works so long as you remember to roll for lava damage.
FBD88

VOTE FEN HYDRA IN
UBR 2011!! ALL HAIL
FEN HYDRA,
IMMORTAL FEN
HYDRA
Old May 18th, 2010, 09:11 AM

Zexion is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Quote:
Originally Posted by FOOTBALLDUDE88 View Post
Quote:
I can't find Volcarren Wasteland wherever store I go. What should I do for the fire level?

Use sand tiles or some other kind of tile for the lava field terrain and swamp water for the molten lava. It dosn't look as cool but it works so long as you remember to roll for lava damage.
FBD88
Ok, that works (asphalt from Marvel looks better for the lava rocks, you reckon?)

Also, right now I barely have enough points to make a band of knights. Went though the list picking off the ones I have. Got 430 points using 5 spaces worth of models, the only 5 I have out of the list. A random mix-match team too. Must get miniature boosters once I get my terrain collection done.
Old May 18th, 2010, 09:18 AM

FOOTBALLDUDE88 is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

FBD88
Ok, that works (asphalt from Marvel looks better for the lava rocks, you reckon?)

Also, right now I barely have enough points to make a band of knights. Went though the list picking off the ones I have. Got 430 points using 5 spaces worth of models, the only 5 I have out of the list. A random mix-match team too. Must get miniature boosters once I get my terrain collection done.
Marvel asphalt would work well too.
If you have six figures just get on to heroscapers and/or heroscape.com and print of the cards of the six figures you want and proxy.
My brother and I don't have Kaemon Awa but we printed the card and used Syvarris to proxy for him and it worked well we also used Alistair for Valguard so as long as you remember which figure is proxy which other figure you should be able to make it work.
FBD88

VOTE FEN HYDRA IN
UBR 2011!! ALL HAIL
FEN HYDRA,
IMMORTAL FEN
HYDRA
Old May 18th, 2010, 09:24 AM

Quote:
If you have six figures just get on to heroscapers and/or heroscape.com and print of the cards of the six figures you want and proxy.
My brother and I don't have Kaemon Awa but we printed the card and used Syvarris to proxy for him and it worked well we also used Alistair for Valguard so as long as you remember which figure is proxy which other figure you should be able to make it work.
FBD88
Maybe once I get enough terrain to make even one of the levels.
Old May 19th, 2010, 08:40 AM

TOG knows what's in an order marker TOG knows what's in an order marker

Quote:

You could follow this tutorial and make your own: http://www.heroscapers.com/community...413#post901413

Last edited by TOG; May 20th, 2010 at 12:48 PM.
Old May 20th, 2010, 01:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TOG View Post
Quote:

You could follow this tutorial and make your own: http://www.heroscapers.com/community...413#post901413
The link don't work, I'm afraid

Of course, if the map don't use swamp terrain, I can rule that the swamp terrain is slightly infectious and the swamp water is incredibly infectious with all manner of deadly carnivores in it.

But this fire dungeon got swamp so... that's that idea out.
Old May 20th, 2010, 12:48 PM

TOG knows what's in an order marker TOG knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TOG View Post
Quote:

The link don't work, I'm afraid

Of course, if the map don't use swamp terrain, I can rule that the swamp terrain is slightly infectious and the swamp water is incredibly infectious with all manner of deadly carnivores in it.

But this fire dungeon got swamp so... that's that idea out.
Fixed!
Old May 21st, 2010, 03:28 AM

Now that is amazing lava terrain. Now where can I get a LOT of spare tiles to lava-fy
Old August 20th, 2010, 10:07 AM

Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAverageFan View Post
Listening to you guys... man, I thought my scenarios were pretty complicated . Must try (but I don't have D&D MS3 yet...)
You only need MS3 for the Earth dungeon and part of Sanctuary and can completely skip over it if you have to.

Quote:

PROXIES!!!
Old August 20th, 2010, 10:15 AM

Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velenne View Post
Quote:

PROXIES!!!
Swamp terrain=excellent proxy.

Spoiler Alert!
...In the Dream Cave...
Old August 20th, 2010, 10:15 AM

Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby!

I have no Idea why there is another post here. Ignore this post.

Spoiler Alert!
...In the Dream Cave...

Last edited by Kaiser Cat; September 7th, 2010 at 06:19 AM.
Old November 13th, 2010, 02:05 AM

AnubianWolf88 rolls all skulls baby! AnubianWolf88 rolls all skulls baby! AnubianWolf88 rolls all skulls baby! AnubianWolf88 rolls all skulls baby! AnubianWolf88 rolls all skulls baby! AnubianWolf88 rolls all skulls baby!

Just a quick note. Starting in the Air Dungeon seems to be a great way to suicide. CANNOT keep my heroes alive against the Glad/Blast combo. Have tried many combos of Drake, KA, Finn, Thorgrimm, Skahen, Shotgun Sully, even Agent Carr. This is killing me.

AW88

Currently playing:
Dixit; Catan; Pastiche; and waiting for my copy of Critical Mass to arrive from Arcane Wonders!

Dum Vivimus, Vivamus!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios > Dungeons and Dragons Scenarios