Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's
Official Rules & FAQ's Compilation and discussion of official HeroScape Rules and Frequently Asked Questions. **Special attacks never receive any bonuses.**

Old September 18th, 2008, 05:54 PM

Roland rolls all skulls baby! Roland rolls all skulls baby! Roland rolls all skulls baby! Roland rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Smart Mouth Responses to Innocent Questions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onacara View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by sean100 View Post
you guys should stop posting such long comments

Sorry...should we type slower too?
Please, it helps me read it better.

DWARVES!
Old September 18th, 2008, 06:25 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roland View Post
Quote:
Quote:

Please, it helps me read it better.
o.....k......i.....e......d...o....k...i....e
Old September 18th, 2008, 06:29 PM

jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Quote:

I think that qualifies as a smart mouth response to an unreasonable demand.
Old September 18th, 2008, 09:00 PM
No Soup or Happy Endings For You!

CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I'm going to start IM'ing my replies one letter at a time. that ought to be slow enough, yes?

Old September 18th, 2008, 09:16 PM
has been BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheddarLimbo View Post
I'm going to start IM'ing my replies one letter at a time. that ought to be slow enough, yes?
Thank GOD I had 16 minutes to read this whole post.
Old September 20th, 2008, 06:57 PM

sean100 costs too much!

ok ok I get it

Ullar Rules
Old September 20th, 2008, 08:05 PM

RedSkullz is surprisingly tart

I read the first 3 pages of this thread and decided to post. I am a full on newbie with heroscape, but I am not new to miniature games.(I collect Heroclix, D+D miniatures, Star Wars miniatures, pewter reaper D+D, Chainmail, Ral partha, Mage Knight, Lord of the Rings, ect. ect.)
I have spent alot of time on forums dedicated to many of the games I collect, and I have to say that this is the most "unfriendly" site I have ever been to(by far). Harsh comments are thrown around, about small things like not understanding certain rules or spelling/grammar errors. I do agree that attempts should be made by all to understand the rules, and use proper spelling before posting threads.
However....not everyone is well educated.(and I am sure there are some newbies that are a young age)
I did want to post some pics of my custom D+D 3d maps, but after I sent a pm to a familiar member of the D+D forums asking if the thread would receive harsh responses, I decided that I would not start a terrain thread at all since the 3d maps I made are not for Heroscape.
Anyways....hopefully this thread will convince some of the longer hardcore players to make this community a more enjoyable place for the rookies of this awesome game.
Redskullz
(sorry about grammar errors...I am not all that educated either )

Last edited by RedSkullz; September 20th, 2008 at 10:40 PM. Reason: corrected all the "i" errors
Old September 20th, 2008, 08:09 PM
has been BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedSkullz View Post
I read the first 3 pages of this thread and decided to post. I am a full on newbie with heroscape, but i am not new to miniature games.(i collect Heroclix, D+D miniatures, Star Wars miniatures, pewter reaper D+D, Chainmail, Ral partha, Mage Knight, Lord of the Rings, ect. ect.)
I have spent alot of time on forums dedicated to many of the games i collect, and i have to say that this is the most "unfriendly" site i have ever been to(by far). Harsh comments are thrown around, about small things like not understanding certain rules or spelling/grammar errors. I do agree that attempts should be made by all to understand the rules, and use proper spelling before posting threads.
However....not everyone is well educated.(and i am sure there are some newbies that are a young age)
I did want to post some pics of my custom D+D 3d maps, but after i sent a pm to a familiar member of the D+D forums asking if the thread would receive harsh responses, i decided that I would not start a terrain thread at all since the 3d maps i made are not for Heroscape.
Anyways....hopefully this thread will convince some of the longer hardcore players to make this community a more enjoyable place for the rookies of this awesome game.
Redskullz
(sorry about grammar errors...i am not all that educated either )
Redskullz..see you totally are thinking oppositely here...we love seeing all kinds of custom stuff. In fact many of the ideas I get for Heroscape terrain comes from non-Heroscape terrain builders. I just have to figure out how to incorporate it into this game.

As far as you posting abilities go..I did not see any blatantly obvious grammar errors and with the exception of the uncapitalized "i"s (I do it myself alot) you really have nothing bad to say about it.
Old September 20th, 2008, 08:32 PM

Roland rolls all skulls baby! Roland rolls all skulls baby! Roland rolls all skulls baby! Roland rolls all skulls baby!

My grammar is not the best, nor my spelling, but for the most part an effort is still put into my posting on this site, and some may see it as unfriendly, but I have never been treated poorly by any member of this site.

DWARVES!
Old September 20th, 2008, 08:48 PM

jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

We kid because we love.
Old September 20th, 2008, 08:49 PM
has been BANNED

Quote:
My grammar is not the best, nor my spelling, but for the most part an effort is still put into my posting on this site, and some may see it as unfriendly, but I have never been treated poorly by any member of this site.
Would you like me to treat you poorly so you know what it's like?
Old September 20th, 2008, 08:49 PM
markwars has a man-crush on me

Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
but I have never been treated poorly by any member of this site.

*Kicks Roland down the stairs*

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's