Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old December 25th, 2015, 04:32 AM

Jack o' Blades knows what's in an order marker Jack o' Blades knows what's in an order marker
Re: C3G Promotions Dept. - Merry Christmas from C3G!

A-Bomb!!

This guy has been on my C3G-must-have-list for years. And by years I mean dating back to when you could just pick up a Marvel set right off the shelf. My first spare Abomination was immediately painted blue and had some "rocky" pieces stuck to him, and then he sat while I played the waiting game. Finally that wait has come to an end. As always, super pumped to get this guy into action.

Keep up the good work gang, the list gets smaller and smaller each year

-Jack
Old December 25th, 2015, 04:49 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Nice release, guys! Good to see the gray Hulk make his C3G debut. (And Rick Jones!)
Old December 25th, 2015, 10:49 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Though I think a Rick Jones as Rick Jones figure would be great to see some time!

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old December 25th, 2015, 11:06 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by b57123m View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
The files for the Card Printer have been move over as well.
I reset my cookies and still don't see the new 4. Just letting you know.

Merry Christmas everyone at C3G!
Should be good to go now. Thanks for letting me know.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old December 26th, 2015, 01:58 PM
Ninja Playtester

fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I've been waiting for the Hulkbusters. A-bomb too. Now we just need Skaar for Agents of SMASH. A day late, but Merry Christmas everyone.

My designs for C3G nomination
My current reward points
Old December 26th, 2015, 02:18 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Though I think a Rick Jones as Rick Jones figure would be great to see some time!
Absolutely! We haven''t quite got that definitive version yet, but it's still good to have him along.
Old January 29th, 2016, 01:24 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

I'm Judge Fire (sung to I'm on Fire, Bruce Springsteen)

Hey Citizens is your Judge Dredd home
Did he go and leave you all alone
Uh huh, I got a cruel desire
Oh Oh Oh
I'm Judge Fire

Tell me now Cits is he good to you
Can he do to you the things that I do
Uh huh, I can make you expire
Oh Oh Oh
I'm Judge Fire

I like being a skeleton without any soule
And I thank Judge Death, for my cool flaming skull

At night you wake up with the sheets soaking wet
And a flaming trident in the middle of your head
Only I, can make you expire

Oh Oh Oh
I'm Judge Fire

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old February 3rd, 2016, 11:11 AM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

(Sung to 'Girl on Fire', Alicia Keys)

He's a Dark Judge, and he's Judge Fire
Hotter than a fantasy, punishing Citizens all day
He's judging your world, and it's on fire
Feel the catastrophe, and he knows you can't get away

Oh, he got boney feet on the ground
And he's burning it down
Soon you will not make a sound
The baddest Dark Judge around

This Judge is on Fire
This Judge is on Fire
He's walking on fire
This is Judge Fire

Looks like a skull, but he's a flame
So bright, he will burn your eyes
Better look the other way
You can try but you'll never forget his name
He's torching your world
Hottest of the hottest Dark Judges say

Oh, he got boney feet on the ground
And he's burning it down
Soon you will not make a sound
The baddest Dark Judge around

This Judge is on Fire
This Judge is on Fire
He's walking on fire
This is Judge Fire

Everybody dies, as he goes by
Because they can see the flame that is his eyes
Watch him when he's lighting up the night
Setting fire to every boy and girl
Because it's a crime filled world
He's going to let it burn, baby, burn, baby

This Judge is on Fire
This Judge is on Fire
He's walking on fire
This is Judge Fire

Oh, oh, oh...

He's a Dark Judge, and he's Judge Fire

- Eslo Rudkey
Old February 3rd, 2016, 11:29 AM
Symbiotic

Looking forward to having the complete Dark Judge set.

You decided on doing him in the public or not yet?
Old February 3rd, 2016, 11:34 AM

Yes.

That is why I am hyping him here.

Hopefully fire him up by next week.

- Eslo Rudkey
Old February 3rd, 2016, 11:43 AM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Merry Christmas in February!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old February 3rd, 2016, 11:49 AM
Symbiotic

Cool. Good to see another Public LD starting up.

Also, we probably should take the Christmas decorations down. The neighbors are starting to get judgmental about it.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy