Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions
Other Customization & HS Additions Everything from new ways to play to modded figures

View Poll Results: Do you like this slice of madness?
yes 4 22.22%
no 6 33.33%
still experimenting... 2 11.11%
this is MADNESS! 6 33.33%
Voters: 18. You may not vote on this poll

Old June 3rd, 2008, 07:06 PM

Paradigm Woo who?
Re: Cthulhu Scape!

Doh! Spelling. LOL. Thanks Malechi =) Always interesting to post something after a Gumballhead, Pride & Joy, and a Dreadnaught...
Old June 3rd, 2008, 07:37 PM
All growed up

Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Cthulhu Scape!

Wow, quite a few posts saying who I'man ignorant idiot...in my defence, horror doesn't do it for me. I new it wasn't Megas(that show kind a sucked) but that's all I could think of. And no, I won't be reading lovecraft anytime soon.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions