Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Notices

Old December 3rd, 2010, 11:14 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth
Re: The HelmAverse New Custom Expansion- Brotherhood (draft)

Great thanks. I just need to know what to look for. I wanna play these guys.
Old December 29th, 2010, 11:18 PM
Captain Underpants

Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun

I just noticed that A3n sneaked in at some point and fixed the Darkest Sons making them a Common Squad. Thanks ol' buddy, ol' pal, as always, you are the superman.

A few days back, I e-mailed you the photos of some of the uncommon and unique heroes already written up. Hopefully you received them, but if not, let me know.

Now just to get yet one more squad up on the drawing board, I thought I would release the draft on the Elite Tristian Samurai. These boys are just based on an alternate paint job of the Brotherhood that I was able to secure thanks to the generosity of 1moreheroscaper. And since he was kind enough to send me these guys, well I had to make them a unique squad (elite) version of the brotherhood. Of course, anyone who tracks down the original Brotherhood figures or an acceptable proxy could easily substitute in the unique squad card if the like it better. I'll let the reader decide.
------------------------------------
ELITE TRISTIAN SAMURAI
NEXUS REBELLION

HUMAN
UNIQUE SQUAD
SAMURAI
DISCIPLINED
MEDIUM 4

LIFE: 1
MOVE: 5
RANGE: 1
ATTACK: 3
DEFENSE: 5

PSYKE CAMOUFLAGE
If there are no revealed order markers on this card, opponents' figures must be adjacent to an Elite Tristian Samurai to attack him with a normal attack.

COUNTER STRIKE
When rolling defense dice against a normal attack from an adjacent attacking figure, all excess shields count as unblockable hits on the attacking figure. This power does not work against other Samurai.

STEALTH LEAP
Instead of their normal move, any or all Elite Tristian Samurai may Stealth Leap. Stealth Leap has a move of 3. When counting spaces for a Samurai's leaping movement, ignore elevations. A Samurai may leap over water without stopping, pass over figures without becoming engaged, and leap over obstacles such as ruins. A Samurai may not leap more than 12 levels up or down in a single leap. If a Samurai is engaged when he starts to leap, he does not take any leaving engagement attacks.
------------------------------

I will eventually photograph these guys and send them to A3n, however I do not want to be selfish and constantly ask him to handle some squad cards for me. I understand that they are time consuming and don't want to have to give him a raise in salary .

Basically they are more colorful (green on green) version of the Brotherhood pieces. The hit zones would be identical but unfortunately the main photo would have to be all new.

Anyway, hopefully I'll have some time this weekend to work on more unique heroes from the Battleball set of figures.
Old January 5th, 2011, 06:50 AM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Sorry it has taken so long to get these up. The Brotherhood really need some actual photos taken. The Darkest Suns has also been updated with the mini photos you provided. Which are much better quality but the paint job is no where near as good as the other photos.

Cheers

Last edited by A3n; January 3rd, 2024 at 07:58 AM.
Old January 7th, 2011, 09:13 PM
Captain Underpants

Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun

YEAH BABY!!! A3n comes through again!

As always brother, wonderful work. I know how busy you are and how valuable your computer time is so these completed cards are mucho-appreciato. Your templates look even better now that the the collection is growing.

I'm sorry I've been so absent myself but employment issues are kicking my "helm" lately. Without crying about it too much, let's just say that corporate mergers (or takeovers, or buy outs or whatever it is I went through) completely suck sometimes.

So "To Do" list here for me:
- photo the Brotherhood
- photo the Tristian Samurai
- Finish up a few more Battleball unique hero (Iron Judge, Steal Ultimatus, Brutus, Dark Isis, etc) write ups.

Request for A3n:
- There's a layering issue with the mini photo of "Hundred" over the blood stain.

"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to A3n again."

Last edited by Matt Helm; January 7th, 2011 at 09:41 PM.
Old January 7th, 2011, 10:30 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth
Re: The HelmAverse Custom Expansion Sets- 01/07/11 New cards

So I just search for Battleball on eBay to get those big guys?
Old January 8th, 2011, 12:31 AM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt Helm View Post
Request for A3n:
- There's a layering issue with the mini photo of "Hundred" over the blood stain.

fixed.
Old January 8th, 2011, 12:47 AM
Tickle Pickle

One thing I just noticed while refreshing my memory on your cards here, why do the Brotherhood have just Leap and not Stealth Leap? It is the same powe correct?
Old January 8th, 2011, 01:09 AM

1moreheroscaper rolls all skulls baby! 1moreheroscaper rolls all skulls baby! 1moreheroscaper rolls all skulls baby! 1moreheroscaper rolls all skulls baby! 1moreheroscaper rolls all skulls baby!

MattHelm,

The stuff still looks good, I will try to create my own thread (soon) for my testing cards--which are not in HS format...I was too busy during December & November to post things.

tcglkn,

I have a couple extra of the large Battle Ball figures if your interested. Also, I am trying to get my hands on some more Havok figures. Any of the extras that MattHelm is not interested in will be available at a fair price--just covering my cost.

Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Hymar's_Temple
1moreheroscaper's_Customs
War_of_the_Great_Wellspring
Old January 8th, 2011, 01:13 AM
Tickle Pickle

PM sent. Also I am a little confused, you have extra Havoc figures? I would totally be interested in those for the right price.
Old January 8th, 2011, 01:23 AM

1moreheroscaper rolls all skulls baby! 1moreheroscaper rolls all skulls baby! 1moreheroscaper rolls all skulls baby! 1moreheroscaper rolls all skulls baby! 1moreheroscaper rolls all skulls baby!

I have built quite a collection of Havok stuff, and I am close to completing it, and yes I may have some extras after I work things out with MattHelm. They are not as cheap as I would like, but I try to get quite of few of them at the same time from my connection--in order to save on the shipping cost. But over the last 6 months, I have dumped money equal to some Heroscape collections on Havok.

Hymar's_Temple
Old January 8th, 2011, 01:38 AM
Tickle Pickle

Well I would totally be interested in getting at least the figures needed for the Unique Heroes here if you have extras.
Old January 8th, 2011, 01:55 AM

MattHelm, I have inquired on getting more of the Form and Hundred Warrior figures, just to see if there is a chance of having some available for other people...let's cross our fingers.

Hymar's_Temple

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards