Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old October 30th, 2017, 03:58 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Lady Death ~ CRB Phase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
Looks great, I like the price point (And honestly if she went up, it fits her character. The high-end Chaos crew is cheesy powerful).

Hell Lord for synergies would be awesome, and looking at Mordo's card (Haven't even seen that one yet!) it's actually quite thematic for his ability, as Lady Death bestows power on Evil Ernie. Just gotta watch other synergies, since she's not a character to take anything from anyone. So preferably no Hell Lord bonding type of thing if that was your thoughts, but I won't pitch a fit. Game, not simulation.
Long-term, my vision for Hell Lords is like, probably a few other Mordo-esque powers that can derive power from them, maybe some cultist types that can power them up. Maybe some kind of Hell Lord Rivalry deal on Blackheart, when we get to him.

I don't envision them as ever being a super-robust bonding synergy or anything. I'd hope for them to eventually be sort of like what Masterminds are, but as the top-of-the-food-chain types for Undead/Demon/occult-themed figures instead of Criminal stuff.

Wouldn't be a deal-breaker if she wasn't one, but I think it'd be cool to loop her in on that kind of stuff, especially since most of the potential Hell Lords I can think of are Marvel characters.
Old October 30th, 2017, 04:06 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Sounds awesome
Old October 30th, 2017, 06:50 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Cool. So just a class tweak and she should be ready to move forward. I guess she's technically a Hell Lady instead of a Hell Lord, so there's a first.
Old October 30th, 2017, 07:12 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

I think for inclusion purposes you should just stick to Hell Lord, not get grammatical and call her a Hell Lady.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez
Old October 30th, 2017, 07:21 PM
Symbiotic

We don't call the Sorceresses Sorcerers. Though I see Indigo-1 was deemed a Tribesman. Probably not a big deal either way.

SP updated with Hell Lord. Planning on proposing we move to public testing shortly.
Old October 30th, 2017, 08:32 PM
Symbiotic

Re: The Book of Lady Death (Vote for Public Playtesting)

Here's proposing we move Lady Death to public testing.

@japes - yea
@Viegon - yea
@Arkham - yea
@Yodaking - yea
@johnny139

Last edited by Ronin; October 31st, 2017 at 08:21 PM.
Old October 31st, 2017, 03:23 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Just seeing this thread for the first time. Test results look encouraging and I'm okay with the Hell Lord idea. I don't know anything at all about the theme though. Is this the beginning of a new comic book universe?
Old October 31st, 2017, 07:06 AM
Symbiotic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Just seeing this thread for the first time. Test results look encouraging and I'm okay with the Hell Lord idea. I don't know anything at all about the theme though. Is this the beginning of a new comic book universe?
Yeah, she's a Chaos Comics character. Separate universe from anything we've done before.
Old October 31st, 2017, 10:34 AM
Power abusing superplaytester

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!

Yea

C3G: Taking Superheroes to a Whole New Level!
C3V: The Legacy of Classic 'Scape!
Viegon & Family's Classic Customs, Maps, and Battlefield Videos.

Enjoy App Games? Try A Day in the Life of Atlas!
Old October 31st, 2017, 11:27 AM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
Quote:
Yeah, she's a Chaos Comics character. Separate universe from anything we've done before.
Yeah, I had plans for most of the main characters, and a few minor ones.
They’re fun comics, a cool big shared universe. Pretty gnarly though
Old October 31st, 2017, 01:52 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
Quote:
Yeah, I had plans for most of the main characters, and a few minor ones.
They’re fun comics, a cool big shared universe. Pretty gnarly though
Not sure if I'd want to own the rights to these characters, seems like everyone who does files for bankruptcy.
Old October 31st, 2017, 02:20 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Don't know the universe or the character but I've seen this thread many times over the years. Looks interesting but no comments.

YEA

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library