Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

Notices

Old November 11th, 2010, 10:36 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Master of the Hunt

Thanks Rev, I was looking at 12.2 but it is in the newer 13.4.
Old November 11th, 2010, 10:38 AM
Scenariographer

xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revdyer View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
I check the FAQ 12.2 and found no reference to the MoH. Where was this stated?
It is on page 8 of the FAQ.
It is in FAQs 13.4. You are a little behind.

Guess I'm getting back into Scape
Old November 16th, 2010, 09:57 AM

gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I just got my D3 stuff yesterday and after having looked at it:

I love the Master of the Hunt sculpt and paint job, the guy looks great, but his shield is right in front of his face. He has a ranged attack but can't see anything. I mean game wise it won't matter too much since he has a single base but practically he will never be facing his target because of LOS. Kinda silly.
Old November 17th, 2010, 07:39 PM

i_r_beej wears ripped pants of awesomeness i_r_beej wears ripped pants of awesomeness i_r_beej wears ripped pants of awesomeness i_r_beej wears ripped pants of awesomeness i_r_beej wears ripped pants of awesomeness i_r_beej wears ripped pants of awesomeness

<noob>Is he supposed to be a giant?</noob>

I just bought this set today and was really surprised at how big he is! The other giants look proportionally correct-- big bones. The MoH just looks a little weird.

I'm not sure I like how this guy looks on the tiles next to everyone else. I agree with what others have stated about MoH seeming more like a unique than an uncommon.

My sale/trade/wants/haves.

Also spend my free time drawing robots:
Instagram @robotoftheday
Old November 17th, 2010, 10:19 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

As far as the shield goes, I would say to just ignore it when he targets figures. It's similar to using Mimring's horns or Othkurik's spines.

Heck, just allow using the shield itself as a target point!

Old November 18th, 2010, 04:29 PM
Our Invaluable & Highly Esteemed Resident Chaplain

Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth

I wonder if the designers were drinking Jägermeister when they named this unit? <grin>
Old November 18th, 2010, 06:25 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revdyer View Post
I wonder if the designers were drinking Jägermeister when they named this unit? <grin>
Funny you should say that. I just celebrated a birthday for a college friend who owes many a blackout to honing his hunting skills.

Old November 20th, 2010, 09:18 PM

wjscaper knows what's in an order marker wjscaper knows what's in an order marker

in one of my Flickr sets.

In Infraredfog Posts linked above he had pictures of MOTH and I was wondering to those of you who have him, If he can see over his shield or does it block his line of sight? and with that thought in mind does it work the same as Q10 arm and block some of his line of sight if he can't see the figure right in front of him. Just curious on this.
Old November 20th, 2010, 09:30 PM
Gets It!!!

Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by wjscaper View Post

In Infraredfog Posts linked above he had pictures of MOTH and I was wondering to those of you who have him, If he can see over his shield or does it block his line of sight? and with that thought in mind does it work the same as Q10 arm and block some of his line of sight if he can't see the figure right in front of him. Just curious on this.
It's only an issue if the MotH is facing his target. MotH has a perfectly clear LoS to his left, so as long as there aren't any overhangs, the MotH's shield should never block his LoS.

I don't need no instructions to know how to rock.
Old November 20th, 2010, 09:36 PM

wjscaper knows what's in an order marker wjscaper knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xn F M View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by wjscaper View Post

It's only an issue if the MotH is facing his target. MotH has a perfectly clear LoS to his left, so as long as there aren't any overhangs, the MotH's shield should never block his LoS.
So your saying that when he runs and throws he has to stop and turn to his right and throws a curve staff or a knuckle staff. I guess that is what makes it harder to block when he gets his attack bonus. Just being funny about it.
Old November 21st, 2010, 10:50 AM

CyberClaw16 Woo who?

Pro/Con

I love that his Mortal Strike attack isn't special, so that with height advantage you can get an extra attack.

I don't like that you have to move before you roll for his Javelin range, with 7 range it completely affects where you'll move to, rather than moving towards a target who you suddenly can even hit.
Old November 21st, 2010, 11:28 AM

winonavampire wears ripped pants of awesomeness winonavampire wears ripped pants of awesomeness winonavampire wears ripped pants of awesomeness winonavampire wears ripped pants of awesomeness winonavampire wears ripped pants of awesomeness winonavampire wears ripped pants of awesomeness

This guy is a a tiny large! I know we had the same conversation about the Ice Troll, but the MotH is the same size as the SoJ, PoU and MoU! He is *slightly* larger then then IE.

Chuck Norris checks under his bed for Q9...

Check out my
customs, maps and mods!

Trades Here.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units