Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Board Games
Other Board Games Board games that are not Heroscape.

Notices

Old August 2nd, 2011, 07:04 AM
Battle Reporter

A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Dungeon Run - Coming Soon from Plaid Hat Games

Yes, it was just a Civic Holiday in Canada. Sorry if I made anyone think they were at work when they shouldn't have been, heh.
Old August 2nd, 2011, 07:39 AM
Dr Feelgood

jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by A_Train View Post
Yes, it was just a Civic Holiday in Canada. Sorry if I made anyone think they were at work when they shouldn't have been, heh.
It's ok, we don't have Holidays at the Red Cross (only day we are closed in Apheresis now is Thanksgiving).

Man, I hope there are still copies of the game at GenCon on Saturday. That or I can just take 1st in the tourny that day :P.

Wonder how many copes of Dungeon Run or the SW Master Set will be at each SW tournament?

Now through May 28th, the Louisville region is in desperate need of platelets - call the Red Cross if you are interested in donating!
Old August 2nd, 2011, 08:13 AM
Monokidnatic

Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by jschild View Post
Man, I hope there are still copies of the game at GenCon on Saturday.
I thought Colby said (in a Plaid Hat Podcast™) that there wouldn't be any copies of DR at GenCon. Bummer...

Don't think of it as being outnumbered. Think of it as having a wide shot selection!
Scaper of the Week #17
How to get to Skyknight's house: Drive to the red light, then call him.
Old August 2nd, 2011, 09:12 AM
Dr Feelgood

jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by jschild View Post
Man, I hope there are still copies of the game at GenCon on Saturday.
I thought Colby said (in a Plaid Hat Podcast™) that there wouldn't be any copies of DR at GenCon. Bummer...
Oh, when did that change? He was planning to have it earlier. Man that blows.

Now through May 28th, the Louisville region is in desperate need of platelets - call the Red Cross if you are interested in donating!
Old September 16th, 2011, 12:01 PM
Beautiful Colby

truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Dungeon Run has experienced some production delays. It is now expected to ship from PlaidHatGames.com around October 31st 2011. It is expected to be in friendly local game stores around November 23rd 2011.
Old September 16th, 2011, 12:32 PM
Site Admin & Master Custom Creator

LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Thanks for the update!

Newb.
Old October 25th, 2011, 02:39 PM
Has A Ticket To Ride

EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by truth View Post

Dungeon Run has experienced some production delays. It is now expected to ship from PlaidHatGames.com around October 31st 2011. It is expected to be in friendly local game stores around November 23rd 2011.
Is this information still accurate? Can't wait for the release! I could have my copy within a week.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lwayman View Post
Classic-Scape is just the Frosting for the Marvel-Scape cake!
Old October 25th, 2011, 05:04 PM
Previous Version : lafleurhero

Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Well, I just ordered Dungeon Run for stock at my store yesterday. If it is shipping October 31st, then it should be here for sale by November 5th. I imagine I'm not the only FLAGS to be smart enough to order direct.
Old October 25th, 2011, 05:18 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by lafleurhero View Post
Well, I just ordered Dungeon Run for stock at my store yesterday. If it is shipping October 31st, then it should be here for sale by November 5th. I imagine I'm not the only FLAGS to be smart enough to order direct.
Do you get a wholsale discount? I would imaging they have like cases of 8 or more that you can get at hopefully at least 40% discount, otherwise retailers will have a hard time trying to make money.
Old October 25th, 2011, 05:58 PM
Previous Version : lafleurhero

Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefton4ya View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by lafleurhero View Post
Do you get a wholsale discount? I would imaging they have like cases of 8 or more that you can get at hopefully at least 40% discount, otherwise retailers will have a hard time trying to make money.
I won't go into details about how business like this is done. I will just say that my order from Plaid Hat Games is essentially no different than my direct accounts with FFG, Games Workshop, or Chessex. It is simplified a bit making it easier on me. It works as long as we are both honest. I'm not sure how many other retailers do business with Plaid hat. I know that eventually, for his own protection, Colby will have to change the way he does business with FLAGS but I'm not about to make that happen sooner than it needs to by giving away information I shouldn't. Business that takes place between retailers, distributors, and publishers is deliberately made very fair for the benefit of all. They all work hard to keep it that way. It is very easy for one company to come in and mess it up for everyone.

I know I didn't really answer this, but I'm sure Colby and others in the business know quite well what I am talking about.
Old October 25th, 2011, 10:55 PM
Chewer of Cats

akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by EternalThanos86 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by truth View Post

Is this information still accurate? Can't wait for the release! I could have my copy within a week.
It's already shipping for early preorders. Got mine last Friday.
Still haven't had time to play it, though.
Old October 26th, 2011, 09:41 AM

Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I can't wait to get mine!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Board Games