Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old March 28th, 2010, 07:57 AM

spongewyatt is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
spongewyatt's Star Wars Customs

I know that their is a Star Wars Heroscape system with "force markers" and a ton of factions, but I use a different system with 3 main differences:
1. I don't use force markers
2. I use only the Star Wars normal universe, so there are only 4 factions (Republic, Separatist, Rebellion & Empire) and those without factions
3. I use the ROTV and SOTM style master game cards, not marvel

So anyway, here are my Star Wars customs:

Obi-Wan Kenobi:
Spoiler Alert!

General Grievous:
Spoiler Alert!

Comments are appreciated.

My Custom:Units---Maps

Old March 28th, 2010, 09:10 AM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth
Re: spongewyatt's Star Wars Customs

Obi-Wan is too weak. Greivous should cost way more than 60 points.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old March 28th, 2010, 02:24 PM
wants to have Anne Hathaway's babies

Schulzy rolls all skulls baby! Schulzy rolls all skulls baby! Schulzy rolls all skulls baby! Schulzy rolls all skulls baby! Schulzy rolls all skulls baby!
Re: spongewyatt's Star Wars Customs

I like them. The only complaint I have is that the Obi-Wan card uses the picture from that God-awful show

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards