Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Age of Annihilation > News & Discussion

Old November 1st, 2022, 07:40 PM

Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Age of Annihilation - Backer Trend and Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by caps View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Roshi View Post
While I have a lot of terrain, I want to replenish it with fresh and new terrain pieces because the old ones are becoming brittle. If pieces are crumbling now, what will it be like 5-10 years from now if AoA fails? We're going to start to run into more serious issues
IIRC Trex is the rare breed that just plays Heroscape on more traditional wargaming terrain setups and doesn't use the Heroscape terrain for the most part.
Yes. Nowadays that is correct. I still have a decent amount of regular and castle terrain that doesn't get used. @Dad_Scaper , if what I'm discussing on this thread isn't ok, let me know. Overall. I'm getting close to letting myself out. This community is not nearly as friendly and/or welcoming nowadays.
Fwiw, I didn't see any posts of yours that I'd consider to be outside the scope of this thread's purpose.

Even though we haven't interacted a whole lot on the site, I'd be sad to see you or anyone else choose to leave due to the greater than normal number of obnoxious/disrespectful posts lately.

The community will only continue to be as awesome and welcoming as it is if the friendly and respectful people stick around to make it so. I plan on being here for the long haul, but of course everyone needs to make the choice that they know is best for themselves and their own mental/emotional wellbeing.
Old November 1st, 2022, 08:25 PM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth
Re: Age of Annihilation - Backer Trend and Discussion

"Support The Right To Arm Bears"
--My mom's favorite bumper sticker

Bears are my totem animal. I want to lead them in the AOA game "Revenge Against the Brood Queen."

Go Back   Heroscapers > Age of Annihilation > News & Discussion