Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Notices

Old December 29th, 2012, 03:33 PM

Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: The Book of Racheim

Quote:
Originally Posted by kolakoski View Post
Well met!

And I have to rebase him!? I looked at the C3V and Custom rebasing thread, but, of course, the last entry being in 2011, it was of no help. Where should I go?
I boiled his D&D base and feet for about 30ish seconds. Then cut his feet from his D&D base. Next I flipped him over and boiled his wing joints for about 40ish seconds. Using a rubber band I bought his wings closer together. Threw him in the freezer for an hour or so. Last I superglued him to a small peanut base.
Old December 29th, 2012, 04:01 PM
worthless thread clother plotting in his secret island lair

kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Bogue View Post
Quote:
Well met!

And I have to rebase him!? I looked at the C3V and Custom rebasing thread, but, of course, the last entry being in 2011, it was of no help. Where should I go?
I boiled his D&D base and feet for about 30ish seconds. Then cut his feet from his D&D base. Next I flipped him over and boiled his wing joints for about 40ish seconds. Using a rubber band I bought his wings closer together. Threw him in the freezer for an hour or so. Last I superglued him to a small peanut base.
Well met!

There is a small peanut base for doube-spaced figures?
Old December 29th, 2012, 06:23 PM

Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:

Well met!

There is a small peanut base for doube-spaced figures?
Yeah, just compare a Swog Rider's base to Mimring's base.
Old December 31st, 2012, 01:55 AM
Search and Rescue Expert

Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
I'm not sure which thread you're talking about ... the proper thread is this one, which I myself posted to earlier this month. It includes info on where you can get bases from various vendors, and the pros and cons of each. Of course, if you need double bases (either small or large), you're going with Yodajunkie, or cannibalizing whatever extra figures you might have lying around.

HTH.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Vasel
And I've seen some people on the Internet seem to have a problem with mixing this with the rest of the game, which makes no sense to me, because, I mean, you already are having knights fight robots, how is throwing Spider-Man into the mix that big of a deal?
You should not read this blog.

Why I Left the C3V
Old January 31st, 2013, 11:41 AM
3-Time Online HS Champion & Diplomacy Winner of Land Wars in Asia

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherman Davies View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZBeeblebrox View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Son of Arathorn View Post
Question: Is it official policy to use a fat or skinny peanut base for Racheim?
His legs are not far apart, so the smaller peanut works.
For future reference though, we in C3V don't have any official policies regarding the different peanut bases. As long as it's a peanut and it fits, you should be able to use it.
If the Peanut fits, you must use it!

Have you tried Hexscape? 3D Heroscape Multiplayer Battle program!

Looking for a C3V/SOV miniature? Try one of these sites.
Old September 27th, 2014, 02:09 PM

Seraph knows what's in an order marker Seraph knows what's in an order marker Seraph knows what's in an order marker

Small peanut base? Guess Deathstalkers are good for something after all.
Old February 8th, 2019, 09:56 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

for some reason I can't access the PDF to print this card. Could we get the permissions fixed?

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old February 8th, 2019, 10:05 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
for some reason I can't access the PDF to print this card. Could we get the permissions fixed?
Done. If this happens to you on any C3V PDFs, just remove "&act=down" from the end of the URL, and it should work.
Old February 8th, 2019, 10:14 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
Done. If this happens to you on any C3V PDFs, just remove "&act=down" from the end of the URL, and it should work.
Okay thabks

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs