Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old April 25th, 2012, 12:16 PM
wants to have Anne Hathaway's babies

Schulzy rolls all skulls baby! Schulzy rolls all skulls baby! Schulzy rolls all skulls baby! Schulzy rolls all skulls baby! Schulzy rolls all skulls baby!
Up to date compilation PDFs?

I've been gone from the 'Scaping scene for a while, and am returning with something that may resemble a vengance. Well, maybe more like...mild payback.

Anywho, the only link I can find to compiled PDFs of C3G cards only contain the first 4 waves or so, and we're currently up to, what, wave 10? Is there an up to date compiled PFD somewhere out there? Or is there some other way to easily combine multiple cards and such onto one sheet, so I can get them printed?

Thanks!
Old April 25th, 2012, 12:28 PM
Nom Nom Nom ...

Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Up to date compilation PDFs?

I believe this may have what your looking for. Jump start guide In the third section, entitled the Cards. I don't know how up-to date it is though.

C3G team building links.
Old April 25th, 2012, 02:59 PM
C3G's Plaid Scientist

Snappleman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Snappleman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Snappleman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Snappleman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Snappleman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Snappleman wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Up to date compilation PDFs?

The C3G just happens to be working on exactly what you're talking about. There is currently an ongoing effort to create an application that will allow you to specify 3 cards per page and generate a PDF with the highest quality images. Not sure when it will be done, but it should solve all your (and my) printing needs.

Until that's done, you'll have to do a little photoshopping with the PDFs to get them 3 to a page or use the existing PDFs that don't have the current stuff.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy