Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Old September 18th, 2010, 07:21 AM

Saucy Jack Woo who?
Great deal on RttFF

Just picked up this awesome deal at Miniature Market and didn't see this posted anywhere, so I thought I'd let you guys know.
http://www.miniaturemarket.com/cases___starter_packs
2 Rttff and orm's return for $43.50. Even if you have OR that's a good price for the forest terrain. They usually go any from $40 to $80 on ebay, each!
I'm just getting back into heroscape after a hiatus and I have to rebuild my collection. I just wish they had a similar deal for jungle terrain. Maybe in the future. Have a great weekend guys.

Last edited by Saucy Jack; September 18th, 2010 at 07:24 AM. Reason: bad link
Old September 18th, 2010, 08:38 AM

in2bator has disabled reputation
Re: Great deal on RttFF

$80 for RttFF on eBay? Wow. People are dumber than I thought. Whoever paid that also probably paid the $200 for one of those "My Favorite Armies: The Undead" auctions.

Good trades with SirGalahad, Nano*22, delphic, Talyn, Tartandoc, langfordrocks.
Old September 18th, 2010, 09:06 AM

Saucy Jack Woo who?

Yea, I saw that too about the undead army. Right now there's a jungle set for over $100! I'm either going to have to wait for a reprint or see if someone will sell one if they get rid of their collection. As long as someone keeps paying high prices, high prices will remain. If we collectively refuse to pay these prices and these people keeping having to eat their auction setup costs, they will go down. I won't spend over $20 for a jungle set, so I'm pretty much never going to have one. What was the original store price of the jungle set?
Old September 18th, 2010, 11:13 AM

Worseley knows what's in an order marker Worseley knows what's in an order marker Worseley knows what's in an order marker

I got several jungle sets for $13 at walmart, but $20 was normal and deals like this were also around for 2 Jungle, 1 AA.

Traders: Hoser, Sphere, Taeblewalker, DiscoStu, Hogg, Onacara, Skeletor, Cavalier, PonchoMan, Just_a_Bill, KRUG!, Wytefang, i2hot4u, Jim, Lakai, NEWT, nerdcorerocks, JediNate, Mutt Lo.
Old September 18th, 2010, 11:22 AM

'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Fun! Orm's Return + 2 RttFF sets? I'm interested....

My tourney record: 14-32 or 30.43% wins
Check out my multimedia work
Old September 18th, 2010, 11:28 AM

Killer Lawnmower knows what's in an order marker Killer Lawnmower knows what's in an order marker Killer Lawnmower knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Scaper94 View Post
Ditto!!! Wow!
Old September 18th, 2010, 11:45 AM

'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killer Lawnmower View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Scaper94 View Post
Ditto!!! Wow!
But I can't justify getting it right now.

Old September 18th, 2010, 11:49 AM
Is The Skullmaster

Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I just tried to order 2 of them and by the time I got through entering in my information they went from 5 to out of stock. None for me.
Old September 18th, 2010, 11:59 AM

Killer Lawnmower knows what's in an order marker Killer Lawnmower knows what's in an order marker Killer Lawnmower knows what's in an order marker

That was fast!!!
Old September 18th, 2010, 12:10 PM
Scenariographer

xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Just hope they don't pop up on Ebay.

Guess I'm getting back into Scape
Old September 18th, 2010, 12:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killer Lawnmower View Post
That was fast!!!

Old September 18th, 2010, 01:40 PM
Bot Bloodhound

Fen_Hydra has disabled reputation

Rats... I was just about to get some.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales