Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old March 30th, 2020, 01:05 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Carrion (Initial Playtesting)

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karat View Post
Quote:
Base stats are 40 points.

Levitation is discount flying, so I put it at a 2 instead of a 3, but let's say we bump that to 3 because he gets height advantage more easily in the right match ups. That adds 15 points to my estimate.

I gave Density Control a 4 and Degenerative Touch (which is hard to pull off with an attack of 3) a 3.

So that'd be 150 points. Still way below what you have.
Yea, I was accounting for the fact that he pretty much always has height.
Not against flyers, though, which is about a third of figures (326). I think a 3 is right for that one. More valuable than flying against non-flyers, and less against flyers.
Yea, that makes sense. I think I also had DC at a 5 though which gives me 175.
Old March 30th, 2020, 01:08 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Levitation is discount flying, so I put it at a 2 instead of a 3, but let's say we bump that to 3 because he gets height advantage more easily in the right match ups. That adds 15 points to my estimate.

I gave Density Control a 4 and Degenerative Touch (which is hard to pull off with an attack of 3) a 3.

Not against flyers, though, which is about a third of figures (326). I think a 3 is right for that one. More valuable than flying against non-flyers, and less against flyers.
That might be a 5 if his base attack was 6. But it's 3! Even if it pairs well with attack boosters, 5 seems way too high.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old March 30th, 2020, 01:16 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

COMPETITIVE REVIEW BOARD CHECKLIST
Spoiler Alert!

CONSISTENCY CHECKLIST (SHORT FORM)
Spoiler Alert!
Old March 30th, 2020, 01:17 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

That might be a 5 if his base attack was 6. But it's 3! Even if it pairs well with attack boosters, 5 seems way too high.
For Density Control? Can't be thrown, can't be attacked at range, can move through all figures, and can disengage free of charge?
Old March 30th, 2020, 01:33 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Oh, sorry, read that wrong. I thought you were talking about Degenerative Touch. DC I could see as a 4 or a 5, I guess. 5 felt a tad high to me.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old March 30th, 2020, 01:37 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Cool, I'll set him at 175 and we can always come down or go up if it proves necessary.
Old March 30th, 2020, 02:02 PM

Old March 30th, 2020, 03:24 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

What type of turn is Degenrative touch checking for? Figure turn? Be interesting to see who can combo with that.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old March 30th, 2020, 03:28 PM
Now moves with Flying.

That's part of a write-up before we really separated the two, should definitely be figure turn.
Old April 3rd, 2020, 02:09 AM
Now moves with Flying.

C3G INITIAL PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE TEST UNIT Carrion

Heavy Hitter or Mid-Level Hero Test
- Does it pass, Yes or No? Yes

- What should be the unit's point value? 175?
- Give a brief overview. Seems pretty balanced after these with an overall record here of 5-4-1. His auto-wounding is potent but you have to wound first.
Map: City Park
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
- Does it pass, Yes or No? Maybe

- What should be the unit's point value? 175ish?
- Give a brief overview. This was a blowout with Carrion falling really early and Carnage making a slight comeback but it was too little too late.
Map: Ivy's Greenhouse
Units: Carrion, Carnage, Shriek, Cap, Shredder, Oracle (1,200) Vs Warriors 3, Wolverine (1,200)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test

- What should be the unit's point value? 145-165?
- Give a brief overview. This was still a decent showing for Carrion but you really want to hold him back till you have a good target for him as any concentrated attack will take him out.
Units: Carrion, Jackal, Star-Lord, Robot, Oracle (1,000) Vs Fan 4
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test

- What should be the unit's point value? 155
- Give a brief overview. A much better showing for Carrion here. I think that right now A.I.M. is his best build. They did much better here than I expected them too but the Crew won initiative at the right time and put them down brutally as is their M.O.
Units: Carrion, Jackal, Scientist Supreme, 3xA.I.M. (800) Vs Wrecking Crew
Spoiler Alert!

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY: He was useful but fell pretty easily. I'm thinking a drop to 155 is warranted.

GENERAL THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT: I like him. Definitely think either A.I.M. or Shriek centered armies are best for him, but you don't want to lead with him. He is great for piling on the wounds for hard to wound figures or piling on some finishing wounds. I'm content to move forward here.
Old April 3rd, 2020, 02:22 AM
Now moves with Flying.

Re: The Book of Carrion (Vote for Public Playtesting)

I propose we move to Public Playtesting @155
Old April 3rd, 2020, 04:44 AM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Carrion (Vote for Public Playtesting)

Yea

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library