Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old November 28th, 2020, 02:49 PM

FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby!
Re: C3G Battle Reports

Yeah, TTS feels kinda awkward at first, but after a while it becomes really nice.

Great BatReps!
Old November 28th, 2020, 03:37 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arch-vile View Post
I think it took about 2.5 hours? Four player games always take a bit.

Tabletop Simulator is something that just gets easier the more time you put into it. Just getting the movement, rolling dice, and flipping cards to be second nature makes it so much easier.
Do you mean flipping markers or Glyphs?
Why would you need to flip a card?

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old November 28th, 2020, 05:38 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Right, I meant the order markers. There's no need to flip a card in C3G!
Old November 28th, 2020, 06:47 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I accidentally flip cards on TTS a lot. Lol

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old November 30th, 2020, 12:10 PM

GamerHusband rolls all skulls baby! GamerHusband rolls all skulls baby! GamerHusband rolls all skulls baby! GamerHusband rolls all skulls baby!

I'm loving to see all you guys use the Hero Zero format. Great to see so much life in this thread. Keep the reports coming.

Proud to be a C3G Ally!!

Gamerhusband's customs comics thread
Old November 30th, 2020, 12:37 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Thanks for returning. Been reading some old posts when you were first active. Good stuff.
Old December 1st, 2020, 05:42 PM

GamerHusband rolls all skulls baby! GamerHusband rolls all skulls baby! GamerHusband rolls all skulls baby! GamerHusband rolls all skulls baby!

Please note it was discovered that we made and error in gameplay. We let Echo shoot Invisible Woman. This is not possible due to her "Invisiblity" Special Power. The rules error allowed me to kill Invisible Woman. Player 2 still ended up winning the match.

Last week was our 14th game of C3G Heroscape. For this game we added the following units into our unit pool: Electro, Echo, Strong Guy, Kang (I), and Kingpin (I). Player 2 won last week so he picked Captain Marvel (Billy Baston). On a side note, Electro was the first Heroclix figures I ever owned. It was given to me as a gift from one of my friends who thought playing Heroscape with custom superhero figures would be a cool idea. When we stopped playing C3G 8 years ago, he was not released. He has been sitting in a box un-based for about close to a decade. It’s great to see him join the unit pool. Hopefully he will be fielded soon. Now our unit pool has 134 units to pick from!

One of my friends was out of town, so we ended up having a 2 player game. We played this game on a BOV tournament map called “Hot Heights”. See the photo below:

With only 2 of us this week, I made the armies 1600 points in size. Below is what we played:

Gamerhusband “Player 1”

Flash (Berry Allen) 250
SHIELD Spotter X3 75
SHEILD Sniper X3 120
Punisher 210
Captain America (Hasbro) 220
Bodyguard X3 45
Echo 130
Solomon Grundy 290
Bob, Agent of Hydra 25
Raphael 170 (ended up removing from game do to playing error)

Player 2

Mister Freeze (I) 190
Absorbing Man 260
She-Hulk 310
Strong Guy 215
Green Goblin 230
Invisible Woman 215
Two-Face (I) 130
Pyro 120

Game Play Summary:

This game opens with Flash going out first. Player 2 brings out Pyro and Green Goblin. I also start to move out Solomon Grundy. Flash and Green Goblin exchange a few hits. Gundy attacks Pyro and finishes him quickly. Flash decides to shake up Player 2, by leaving Green Goblin and attacking Two-Face in Player 2’s start zone. I love the 12 move of Flash. Flash ends up killing Two-Face while Player 2 is able to get Strong Guy to attack Solomon Grundy and kill him for now. Flash meets his end when Green Goblin attacks him, and Flash simply whiffs. I forget how fragile Flash can be when “Speed Dodge 4” misses. Finally I bring in Punisher to begin the mid game.

Next Punisher starts to go to work. He kills Green Goblin, with his “Armor Piercing Rocket Special Attack”. He was able to use it twice in a row. I used it on turn 3, then won initiative, and used in again on turn 1. He also lands 3 wounds on Strong Guy. I now start to move Echo into the fray. I used “Mimic” to copy Bob, Agent of Hydra’s range of 6. Strong Guy starts to take on more damage from Punisher. He uses “Kinetic Redirection” twice on She-Hulk, and puts a bunch of wounds on her. Player 2 was hoping She-Hulk could heal these wounds later on. Strong Guy is able to move out and attack Punisher killing him. During the next round Captian America moves in and is able to kill She-Hulk. She-Hulk never got all the wounds off of her that she go from Strong Guy, and she paid a big price. Echo was also able to get height atvantage on the last group of Player 2 units, and starts attacking them. See the pic below:

Invisible Woman meets her end, by getting shot down by Echo. Strong Guys fall to her as well. Player 2 now only has Absorbing Man and Mister Freeze left in his army. He is feeling pretty hopeless, not to mention that Soloman Grundy has just come back as well.

To be honest, I was pretty sure it was over at this point. My position looked really strong. What happened to Player 2 in the next few rounds was one of the biggest turn arounds in game I have ever seen. Player 2 goes all in with Absorbing Man. He wins initiative, and goes right after Captain America. Meanwhile I move Echo off the top lava mound and try to lure away Mister Freeze. On Player 2’s next turn, he is able to “Power Absorb” Captain America's defense which is 6. So now he has 8 attack. He then kills Captain America in one turn. Next he kills Grundy in one turn. He then starts charging into my starting zone, where all my SHEILD Snipers and Spotters are. He wins initiative again and moves right into the thick of the Shield units. Now he uses “Ball and Chain Special Attack”, and kills all my snipers and one spotter in a single turn. I try to fight back with my remaining Spotter, but with Absorbing Man’s 6 defense, and 6 Absorption markers, it was a moot point.

The game ends with insult to injury. I realize that the entire game, I was not rolling for Raphael’s “Self Importance 20”. Kind of a bummer. I decided to simply remove him from play like he was never there, to make up for the rules violation. The game ended quickly after that. “Ball and Chain Special Attack”’ killed the remaining SHIELD units and Bob. Mister Freeze was able to finish off Echo. Player 2 could not believe he won.

In closing, this game really shows us, what I call the “surprise factor”. In C3G when a unit hits the field for the first time, even though we read the card, he cannot really grasp how effect a unit is. This was the case for Absorbing Man for sure. If you let him Absorb a large number, he’s a hero killer, squad killer, and tank all in one. My army was also perfectly set up for him to do his worst. I had all of my common units clumped together and I could not brake them up in time. Next time Carl is on the field he will be both feared and respected for the unit he is. If I encounter him again, he will be taken out early.

Game Awards:

Hero: Absorbing Man
Player 2 just played him perfectly, and my lack of knowledge on his power cost me the game. “Ball and Chain Swing Special Attack” was devastating on all of my common heroes. All I could do was watch. By absorbing Captain America’s defense, he was unstoppable! He is the prefect and I would stay best clean up unit we currently have in our meta game.

Zero: Two-Face
Not the best Zero this week, Flash went after him hard. With the swingy nature of Two-Face in general, Player 2 did not feel it was worth wasting an order marker on him to simply not be able to attack when “Flip of the Coin”, did not go his way.

Splash Page Moment: The Ball and Chain
My comments above say it all. All my units freeze in horror has a massive charging Carl Creel comes into my start zone shouting “HONEY I’M HOME!”

Proud to be a C3G Ally!!

Last edited by GamerHusband; December 2nd, 2020 at 12:00 PM. Reason: Error in gameplay
Old December 1st, 2020, 10:33 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Did Echo shoot Invisible Woman from range?

And, yeah, I hear you on Raphael's Self-Importance. It's a really easy one to miss!

With 134 units, you've gotta be getting closer to able to make more cohesive army builds rather than hodge podges.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old December 2nd, 2020, 11:54 AM

Looks like I might if made a error Bats. Sorry about that. I ended up losing the notes on this one and has to rewrite it from memory. Still I'm pretty sure we let Echo shoot her. I will make a note in the report of the error.

Proud to be a C3G Ally!!

Old December 2nd, 2020, 01:56 PM

Heh. I don't play most of the cards I helped design right. No biggie. I was just curious.

Old December 2nd, 2020, 02:24 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Invisible Woman is just an easy one cause we get a lot of use out of the Fan 4 army.
Old December 2nd, 2020, 02:31 PM

Plus being invisible is her thing, so ....

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy