Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Notices

Old May 23rd, 2010, 07:54 PM

Master Tang rolls all skulls baby! Master Tang rolls all skulls baby! Master Tang rolls all skulls baby! Master Tang rolls all skulls baby! Master Tang rolls all skulls baby!
Re: C3G Battle Reports

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam Souza View Post
Got a few games in this weekend. All C3G and a few house customs. It was the first time I ever got to use Doomsday in a game and I teamed him up with his fellow Kryptonian Superman.

It's a strange day when everyone runs from Doomsday and pounds on his perceived weaker partner, Superman. I'd like to make fun of the strategy, but 4 turns later Supes was done for and Doomsday had to run around the board avenging his fallen Kryptonian brother.

Superman didn't just have an off day. Wonderwoman had lasso'ed him and got in 4 wounds on him on her first attack. After that I was able to break the Amazon's hold on him, but he wasn Nickled to death 1 wound at a time after that.

Doomsday took 2 wounds on an initial hit, and then ran around pounding people right off the board. I think the most outstanding was something like 6 skulls on Lex Luthor (C3G).

Doomsday, as well as 3 other heroes all met their end while adjacent to Captain Atom. He had a containment breach power based on DW7K's Self Destruct and managed to roll a 20. In a brilliant flash of light, Captain Atom was consumed, and the rest of us poor saps took 8 wounds, eliminating us all.
And victory never tasted so sweet. (Admittedly it was a team battle and my teammate rolled the 20, but a win is a win.)

Master Tang's Comic Customs
Most Recent Custom: 7/10 Hand Ninja & Karate Kid
Master Tang's Comics & Gaming Blog Update 7/30
MASTER TANG - An Honored Ally of C3G

Old May 24th, 2010, 12:26 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

We played a 3-player game yesterday using the Heat of Battle rules. Everything was normal Scape except one player took 3 squads of the Beat Cops. The Cops did really well with all the common squads running around.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old May 24th, 2010, 05:57 PM
displays Schultzian haplessness

gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I recently played a match on mad_wookie's Vulcan. The armies were:

Team 1
Superman
Batman

Team 2
Thanos
Grundy
Venom

I just noticed that Team 2 had about 200 more points than Team 1. Oh well.

Superman started by rushing for one of the glyph, while Grundy charged() for the other glyph. Supes eventually claimed one glyph(Ring of Protection) while Grundy grabbed the other one(Holy Symbol of Pelor).
Supes knew that he needed to get the Holy symbol, so he flew for Grundy, and began brawling with the zombie. Supes won(With two wounds on his card), and claimed the glyph. Thanos moved up, but missed Supes.
Thanos flew up onto a spot of high ground in the center of the map, and blasted Supes for 1 wound(Go Man of Steel!). Supes flew over and pounded Thanos for 3 wounds. The titan and the Kryptonian battled back and forth, with Grundy reappearing at one point. The zombie was quickly sent back three feet under(Supes attacking Grundy with the Holy Symbol had his attack boosted to NINE!). Supes eventually emerged victorious(With 4 wounds on his card) and postioned himself to wait for Venom.
Venom rushed for the high ground. Supes flew in and pounded the symbiote for three wounds(Isn't Spidey-Sense just fantastic!). Venom called in Thanos AND Grundy on his next turn, and put a fifth wound on the Man of Steel's card.
Supes eventually pounded Venom into the ground, and then marched up and pounded Grundy into the ground as well. Supes battled Thanos for a while before being defeated.
Batsy decided that he wanted to take on Thanos without planning first. Thanos blasted Batsy from his full range of 6, and inflicted three wounds. Mister Wayne engaged the titan in combat, and inflicted 1 wound.
Engagement Strike really started to kick in here, bringing the mighty Thanos to 1 life. Unfortunately, Grundy respawned. Batsy's first Bat-a-Rang pinged off of Thanos, and his second wounded Grundy once. Grundy then pounded The Dark Night three feet under to finish the game.

One thing is for sure. Solomon Grundy DOES NOT like going up against Supes with the Holy Symbol of Pelor! Supes performed well. Batman and Grundy were a little disappointing this time around, but they've shone in past games, sp they didn't need the ego inflation. Supes needed it, and he sure as heck got it! He took down Grundy about three times, Thanos once, and he defeated Venom. If not for the respawn abilities of Thanos and Grundy, The Man of Steel would have won that game by himself!

Your curiosity will be the death of you....
Old May 24th, 2010, 11:24 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

I don't know about anyone else, but I am loving these reports guys! Just so you know, I am reping as often as I can, so if you don't get it from me right away, you will soon. Keep em coming please.
Old May 25th, 2010, 01:10 AM

VIRTU knows what's in an order marker VIRTU knows what's in an order marker

C3G is great. Last night I played two games with my girlfriend. In the first game, she had Wonderwoman and Kaemon Awa VS my Ironman, Riddler and some Deathreavers. Ridder is great, I love the "riddle me this" ability. I keep Wonderwoman from her turns, and picked off Awa with Ironman. Riddlers ability worked again the next round, allowing Ironman to blast her with a few free shots. She managed to put Riddler in the ICU with a lil lasso action, followed by a KA-POW. It came down to her Wonderwoman one on one with my Ironman. Was a great game, I won, but didnt feel right about stealing her turn markers like that. Lucky me my sweetie wanted a rematch.

SO..... Her team was Catwoman, Warden816 , Zettians, NotNW, and Crixis, VS my Batman,Venom, and a nice Robin I found that uses vigilante bonding (forgot who made the card, but they rock)
Batman, and Venom tore through both Zettians and the Warden a lot faster than i thought, but i forgot the bonding ability that the Robin card i was using had. It wasnt long before the NotNW and Catwoman moved in and started some problems for my team. Batman couldn't roll evasive strike but did take out 2 ninjas with his Batarangs while Venom focused on eliminating Crixis. Catwoman retaliated by taking out Robin with the whhhip. I moved a seriously beaten Batman to the rooftops, finished off the ninjas, and tried to lure Catwoman away with Venom. She destroyed Venom then came after Batman. She had 2 life and Batman only 1life. I was content to call it a draw, but she insisted on playing it out, and winning.

We really like the C3G customs and plan to play many more games using them.
Old May 25th, 2010, 01:38 AM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by VIRTU View Post
C3G is great. Last night I played two games with my girlfriend. In the first game, she had Wonderwoman and Kaemon Awa VS my Ironman, Riddler and some Deathreavers. Ridder is great, I love the "riddle me this" ability. I keep Wonderwoman from her turns, and picked off Awa with Ironman. Riddlers ability worked again the next round, allowing Ironman to blast her with a few free shots. She managed to put Riddler in the ICU with a lil lasso action, followed by a KA-POW. It came down to her Wonderwoman one on one with my Ironman. Was a great game, I won, but didnt feel right about stealing her turn markers like that. Lucky me my sweetie wanted a rematch.

SO..... Her team was Catwoman, Warden816 , Zettians, NotNW, and Crixis, VS my Batman,Venom, and a nice Robin I found that uses vigilante bonding (forgot who made the card, but they rock)
Batman, and Venom tore through both Zettians and the Warden a lot faster than i thought, but i forgot the bonding ability that the Robin card i was using had. It wasnt long before the NotNW and Catwoman moved in and started some problems for my team. Batman couldn't roll evasive strike but did take out 2 ninjas with his Batarangs while Venom focused on eliminating Crixis. Catwoman retaliated by taking out Robin with the whhhip. I moved a seriously beaten Batman to the rooftops, finished off the ninjas, and tried to lure Catwoman away with Venom. She destroyed Venom then came after Batman. She had 2 life and Batman only 1life. I was content to call it a draw, but she insisted on playing it out, and winning.

We really like the C3G customs and plan to play many more games using them.
Awesome sauce! Not only am I glad that you had a good time, but I am also glad that there are some awesome ladies out there that like to play geeky games (my wife is not alone ). Glad you had a great time, and I am glad to meet a new face. + rep coming at ya!
Old May 25th, 2010, 10:24 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

VIRTU, what map did you use? I'm just curious.
Old May 25th, 2010, 04:10 PM

VIRTU knows what's in an order marker VIRTU knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
VIRTU, what map did you use? I'm just curious.
We played on a map similar to the City Streets map, except we only have one castle set and had to improvise a lil.

Tonight we are playing a game DC vs Marvel
Superman, Wonderwoman, Flash, Batman, and Robin VS Hulk, Silversurfer, Ironman, Capt America, and Spidy. the map we made this time looks like a fun house or haunted house.
Old May 25th, 2010, 04:13 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by VIRTU View Post
Tonight we are playing a game DC vs Marvel
Superman, Wonderwoman, Flash, Batman, and Robin VS Hulk, Silversurfer, Ironman, Capt America, and Spidy. the map we made this time looks like a fun house or haunted house.
Have fun and take some pictures! I like the sound of that map!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old May 25th, 2010, 08:03 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Plastic Man is one of my favorites, but I never get to actually use him...

Played another game with Plastic Man, Joker, Vertigo, Catwoman, Blob, and Toad

vs

Batman, Pyro, Black Canary, Huntress, Poison Ivy, and Iceman

Right off the bat, Plastic Man gets 4 wounds, and he seduces Vertigo. After that, I try to kill Ivy, but he picks me off one by one. I'm down to Plastic Man with 1 wound left, Joker, and Catwoman. Catwoman finally takes out Batman and Iceman, making Joker useless (Except getting lucky and putting three more wounds on Ivy), and then he kills P-Man and Catwoman, and Joker flubbs his defense.

I love these figures, but I have won A SINGLE FREAKING GAME YET! What have you guys done to my dice?! Blob is supposed to roll a single shield occasionally, and initiative for Joker ONCE A GAME would be nice...

I'm so angry I feel like the Hulk. Now off to martial arts class, and my brother who keeps beating me is too chicken to come also.
Old May 25th, 2010, 08:41 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

You need to try some Professor X + Mutants armies. Their synergy should take it to him.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old May 25th, 2010, 09:38 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
You need to try some Professor X + Mutants armies. Their synergy should take it to him.
I don't have Magneto or Wolverine, are they pretty essential, or can I survive without the heavy hitters?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy