Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Notices

Old May 14th, 2019, 12:52 AM
Night of the Living Plastic

Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Utah Monthlies 2019

+1 more.
His name is Chris. Username would be Ariawithin if he ever makes an account.
Old May 14th, 2019, 10:54 AM

shmet Woo who?

I'm coming with a friend. His name is Michael.

Icke skall jag frukta. Ty, fruktan är sinnedödaren. Fruktan är den lilla döden som bringar fullständig förintelse.
Old May 14th, 2019, 01:17 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by shmet View Post
That’s wassup! Keep it coming people!

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old May 14th, 2019, 01:47 PM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf_It View Post
+1 more.
His name is Chris. Username would be Ariawithin if he ever makes an account.
Awesome possum!
Quote:
Originally Posted by shmet View Post
That same Michael who crushed it at the Jingle Bell Bash last year? Awesome, looking forward to having you both!

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19
Old May 14th, 2019, 01:58 PM

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun

FAQ Announcement

With this format being new, there have been a few questions that have come up that I'm posting here and in the OP to make sure everyone is on the same page. These are all in line with the original wording for the rules of the glyph and are just further clarifications with examples.

Moving figures occupying the glyph: Figures can only move the glyph if it is during their turn and they start their movement on it. Thus, movement/placement powers that take place not on that figure's turn (i.e.: Chain Grab, Spear of Summoning, Talon Grab, Throw, Scatter, Scurry, etc.) will also not move the glyph.
*Note that if it is the figure's turn the glyph can be moved at any point the figure does. So if a Warforged is on the glyph and uses Tactical Switch, the glyph will move with it. But if the figure being switched is on the glyph, the glyph will not move.

No dropping the glyph: When starting its turn on the glyph, a figure may carry it for the full duration of its movement. It may not "drop" the glyph while moving; the glyph must be placed under the figure after its full movement. This was done intentionally to keep "chain movement" down.

10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19
Old May 15th, 2019, 12:56 AM

Ye olde infamous triple post...

But hey all y'all! We've got our Monthly coming up faster and faster, and I'm sure you'd all like to know what to expect! We've got the first bit of maps ready to roll out, and they'll show you what to get ready for as far as how battles and gameplay will go! These aren't all of the maps (just about half of them), but while I'm prepping the next batch I wanted to get these guys out to you! The little white circle thingies are where the flags will be placed, so be ready for those!!

Rocky Mounds: 1 RotV, 2 RttFF

Calida: 1 RotV, 1 RttFF, 1 VW

Sidewinder: 1 RotV, 1 TT

Invasion: 1 SotM, 1 FotA, 1 TJ

Moat: 1 SotM, 1 FotA, 1 TJ

Song of the Walrus: 1 SotM, 1 TT

Phlegrean Fields: 1 SotM, 1 VW

Basilisk: 2 BftU, 1 FotA

Vulcan: 1 BftU, 1 MtCB, 1 VW

10 Points Under Videos

Last edited by BiggaBullfrog; May 15th, 2019 at 04:25 PM.
Old May 15th, 2019, 07:07 AM

The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby!

With the flags nearly on top of startzones, my concerns are laid to rest! I’m excited
Old May 15th, 2019, 12:13 PM

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Nice selection of maps!

Also, just 2 days left to RSVP to make the prize table unlike anything we’ve ever seen!! @Isak @Jazack where you at? Will you bring the rest of your family?

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old May 15th, 2019, 01:10 PM

kmgenius is surprisingly tart

AH MAN! I want to come to this one! I'm going to be out of town though!
Old May 15th, 2019, 01:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmgenius View Post
AH MAN! I want to come to this one! I'm going to be out of town though!
Simple. Just change your plans ;-P

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old May 15th, 2019, 01:24 PM

Isak is surprisingly tart

Of all the ones I have to miss I can't believe it's this one. I'm just about to be leaving Utah and doing one last hurrah with a few friends that day. I think @JAZZ ack is planning on going at least the first half.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
Nice selection of maps!

Also, just 2 days left to RSVP to make the prize table unlike anything we’ve ever seen!! @Isak @Jazack where you at? Will you bring the rest of your family?
Old May 15th, 2019, 01:49 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Thanks for including Calida in your pool! It's the first time this update has been used in a tournament to my knowledge. I'm sure this is just a typo, since it's pretty obvious from the picture, but it also uses 1 RttFF.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events