Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Notices

Old December 12th, 2018, 10:53 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: C3V and SoV Books of Index

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heroscaper 101 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Astroking112 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heroscaper 101 View Post
I was thinking of making heroes for Heroic Mode and they will mutate like the legendary enemies of Fallout 4. They will have 4 special maybe and I will put a star next to their name in the form of this *.
That's an interesting idea, but don't you think that it belongs in another thread?
Thought this was the question dump, sorry about that.
I think this kind of thing belongs in your personal customs thread

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old December 20th, 2018, 03:30 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

If anybody would like to make some Books, PM Dad_Scaper. Most of these units have fairly straightforward synergies, so it shouldn't be too hard.
Old December 20th, 2018, 05:56 PM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun

The Book of Arthur of Sherwood is now up.

Edit: The Book of Kozil is also live now.

Last edited by Astroking112; December 21st, 2018 at 11:55 AM. Reason: Added the Book of Kozil.
Old December 25th, 2018, 06:51 PM

Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby!

I am sorry @Dad Scaper that I made a new Index before your confirmation. There are improvements that I @Heroscaper 101 made. This Index Thread is all yours @Dad Scaper and any future adjustments.
Old December 25th, 2018, 08:14 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

I don't know what you're talking about, HS101. Your own indexes are fine and may be helpful to someone. The only index I maintain is this one, which is an index to the Books. And the only thing that I'd like you to ask permission for is permission to make one of the Books for new SoV or C3V units.

So you didn't do anything wrong and there's nothing to apologize for.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old December 25th, 2018, 08:41 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

The Books of Arthur, Talingul, and Kozil are in the OP. Thanks, @bmon and @Astroking112 !

= =
Old December 28th, 2018, 12:00 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Azazel added to the OP, thanks to @lefton4ya
Old December 28th, 2018, 12:14 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Thanks, SF. I’m traveling for a few days and was slow on the draw.

= =
Old December 31st, 2018, 02:51 AM
He should definitely get that. (#4)

TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

@DanieLoche just wanted to note that as I was browsing your index linked in the OP, I noticed that under wave 14, pack 2 is labeled as 'soldiers ans she wolves'. Fairly certain that's supposed to be and.

~TGRF, living up to his reputation as a Grammar Nazi.
Old December 31st, 2018, 11:13 AM
This is merely a joke.

Boreos added to the OP. (And Executioner moved to Isadora, thanks to Dysole).
Old December 31st, 2018, 03:48 PM
This is merely a joke.

Bol and Tetraites are done.

I'll get them in the OP sometime tomorrow unless you get to it first.
Old January 2nd, 2019, 11:43 AM
Marcel Marceau

DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Grim Reaper's Friend View Post
@DanieLoche just wanted to note that as I was browsing your index linked in the OP, I noticed that under wave 14, pack 2 is labeled as 'soldiers ans she wolves'. Fairly certain that's supposed to be and.

~TGRF, living up to his reputation as a Grammar Nazi.

Damn...
I swear I already corrected this mistake a while ago... gonna correct it again, thanks. :P

(also will try to update this when I'll get some time... sorry guys. )

Bunch of useful resources (army cards,
blanks, online databases & more..!)
French Forum's admin.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs