Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Notices

Old April 27th, 2010, 11:57 AM

Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
C3G Battle Reports

The C3G community spends a lot of time working on creating comic customs. Lets not forget to enjoy the customs as well. On Sunday, I played two C3G customs games.

First we had a game with Thor, Deadpool and Wolverine vs Darkseid, Hawkgirl and Cyclops. Darkseid took out Deadpool in one shot. Darkseid had a give and take battle with Thor (and finally prevailed). He next took out Wolverine. Hawkgirl and Cyclops never got into the game. When the dice are working well for Darkseid, he's devastating.

Next, we had a four way battle with the following participants:
my son's Superman and several squads of Beat Cops
my friend's Wonderwoman and Magneto
my friend's son's Deadpool, Iceman, Toad and Angel
my Wolverine, Blob and Mystique.
Superman took out Wonderwoman and Magneto very quickly while only taking one wound. Toad attacked Mystique, and Mystique responded by giving Toad a couple of wounds. Angel flew Toad out before he could take too much damage. Blob walked up to Deadpool and they started fighting it out. Blob started to take the advantage when Superman flew in and put some real damage on Blob. Wolverine came in to put two wounds on Superman. Deadpool finally took out Blob. Superman took out Deadpool and then Wolverine (after Wolvering took Superman to his last life). Iceman took out Superman and the Toad took out Mystique.

it came down to the Police vs Iceman, Toad and Angel. Iceman took out several Police before going down. It came down to a weakened Toad and Angel vs 10 Beat Cops. The game got called on account of time. The kids beat the adults and everyone had a great time.

Last edited by Griffin; June 1st, 2010 at 06:56 PM.
Old April 27th, 2010, 12:43 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: A couple of fun C3G games

Sounds like fun! Thanks for sharing.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old April 27th, 2010, 01:31 PM
Has A Ticket To Ride

EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Perhaps the Heroes should discuss the idea of a stickied Battle Reports thread? I'd love to read more battles and scenarios plus it helps me know that the efforts of this group are being well used!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lwayman View Post
Classic-Scape is just the Frosting for the Marvel-Scape cake!
Old April 27th, 2010, 01:54 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

This is rep worthy, and I will sticky this if that is what we want.
Old May 19th, 2010, 05:14 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth
Re: C3G Battle Reports

Got my order of figures, and finally played a game to test 'em out! My brother through together a map and we had at it.

I had Batman, Darkseid, Wonder Woman, Huntress, and Mystique. (I got Batman and Darkseid first, muahaha... I just want Thor... )

He had Joker, Grundy, Vertigo, Prof. X, Cyclops, and Beast.

He sent out Beast first, and Darkseid pulverized him. Then Joker kept markers off of Darkseid as best as he could. Cyclops moved himself and the Prof. up, and blasted away at Mystique and Huntress. Huntress put some nasty hurt on Cyclops, while Grundy took out Huntress and Mystique before they could do much more. Darkseid's sitting on top of the wall, order markers constantly being removed... Wonder Woman moves up, lassos Vertigo to stop him from being annoying, but does quite take him out. Grundy then squishes WW. Down to Batman and Darkseid, Bats runs away from Grundy and finishes Vertigo, but then Grundy catches up and obliterates Batman.

Darkseid vs. 4. Darkseid ain't too scared.

I fly him up and finish Joker and Cyclops who were almost dead anyway, dodging Grundy. I wanted to punch the cripple halfway across the map, but Grundy is guarding him. I flub yet another Omega roll (I did like three times...), and D-man is down to one life. Grundy unfortunately finally catches up, and I whiff a defense roll.

Lots of fun! I just need Thor.

And Superman, Wolverine, Deadpool, Magneto....

But mostly Thor.
Old May 19th, 2010, 05:31 PM

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Lord Pyre again.

Awesome report man! So glad you had the fun that you had.
Old May 19th, 2010, 06:12 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I played on Crash Landing 3 yesterday with my daughter. I took Colossus, Cyclops, and Ice Man. My daughter took Green Lantern, Agent Carr, a custom squad The Flower Agents (a 2-figure squad like the Nakitas that bond with Agent heroes), and a custom hero based off our cat (Silver the Clast).

We moved our figures up but almost right off the bat, she's blasting me with Green Lantern. Luckily, Colossus and Ice Man held up OK to his green blasts.

Colossus threw Cyclops into the midst of things and his optic blast took out an agent and wounded Green Lantern and Silver.

Green Lantern had to blast Cyclops twice before taking him out and mean while Colossus ran over to the Wound glyph and Ice Man got a wound on GL.

That must have made GL mad because Ice Man dissolved in one blast and then all attention was turned to Colossus. He put up a valiant fight but the light of Green Lantern (who never used a battery marker) was too bright that day and vanquished the last of the X-men.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old May 19th, 2010, 06:29 PM

In brightest day, in darkest night
no puny mutant shall escape my sight
Let those who worship Marvel's might,
Beware my power, Green Lantern in the hands of a child's Light!

Seriously though, it sounds like you had a blast, and your daughter's guts are matched by her great defensive rolls, considering she never used that shield. Good stuff, I love this thread. + rep at ya.
Old May 19th, 2010, 06:29 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

This is a great idea. I will post some battle reports sometime.
Old May 19th, 2010, 06:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
It is good way to get rep out of me.
Old May 19th, 2010, 06:31 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
Quote:
All C3G customs or mix of customs and Classic scape?
Old May 19th, 2010, 06:39 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
Quote:
All C3G customs or mix of customs and Classic scape?
Oh yeah, those customs were made by my (soon to be 9 years old) daughter. I helped her out and gave her a template to write everything on but she made their stats and powers. I should make a thread for her stuff sometime....

Thanks for the rep and keep having fun with Superscape!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy