Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations
Comic Hero Custom Creations Any comic book customs and the discussions surrounding them

Old December 12th, 2007, 02:17 AM
Right..No Left!.. No I mean Right!

Lotus is surprisingly tart
Blue Beetle Character

A good friend of mine is a big Blue Beetle fan. I guess it is the newest one. So I am ordering him the figure and making him a card. However I have no idea what his abilities would be like. If anyone knows where I can find a good look at his powers and such, that would be very helpful. I saw the one that IAmBatman made, but this character appears to be a different one.

I just need a good reference to work with. Some comparisons would also help.

Thanks,
Lotus
Old December 12th, 2007, 03:14 AM

Batmite has disabled reputation
The newest Blue Beetle is Jaime Reyes.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blue_Beetle

"new Blue Beetle, teenager Jaime Reyes whose powers are derived from the scarab, now revealed as a piece of advanced alien technology."

"obtained a number of superhuman powers (including enhanced strength, flight and the ability to generate lightning) from a mystical scarab"
Old December 12th, 2007, 04:46 AM

Thanks, that should help.
I was thinking of something like that Marvel Character database thingy, Wikipedia completely slipped my mind.
Old December 12th, 2007, 06:17 AM
"Mr. Zettian Handshake"

Jonathan knows what's in an order marker Jonathan knows what's in an order marker
Blue Beetle actually does stuff now?!?

That's no fun!
Old December 12th, 2007, 10:02 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Yep, my Blue Beetle is the older (imo better) version, of Ted Kord. Not crazy about this new kid, but it's all good. I'll still be interested in seeing what you come up with!

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old December 12th, 2007, 02:36 PM

Probably stats along the lines of Iron Man with an ability like Fire Line.

Could you give me your DC logo as well?

Thanks,
Lotus
Old December 15th, 2007, 04:32 AM

Here is an early version, I kinda winged a few things based off of ability descriptions, hopefully it is fairly accurate.

The cost is probably off, I figured he'd be about equal to Iron Man in overall power as it is a similar character.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations