Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old May 17th, 2008, 06:31 PM

Iamdamoose has disabled reputation
Heroscape Gaming Online?

Has anyone found/made/heard of an online simulator to simulate heroscape? Heroscape has and always will be an interpersonal game to me, but I have found it hard to test maps and armies with my friends who play heroscape, without dedicating a day to go over to their house and play. I think an online simulator would be a great thing for heroscape, and I'm wondering what you guys feel, and whether anyone has heard of any.

"Q9... Tarmogoyf... Q9... Tarmogoyf... one costs $200+ dollars to get people to hate you... the other only costs $10+ to get people to hate you..." -- Reason to play Scape over MTG
Old May 17th, 2008, 07:04 PM

Syvaris knows what's in an order marker Syvaris knows what's in an order marker
Re: Heroscape Gaming Online?

isnt there already a ton of threads for this , use the search funcion next time.
Old May 17th, 2008, 07:15 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

The nicer way to say it is...

Did you check out this thread?
Old May 17th, 2008, 07:16 PM

Syvaris knows what's in an order marker Syvaris knows what's in an order marker

sorry being as nice as possible, it burns.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion