Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G2.0 Dossier Database
C3G2.0 Dossier Database Database of all released designs in C3G 2.0

Old January 24th, 2024, 06:47 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Mystique (Raven Darkhölme - Brotherhood) - Final Editing

It can allow activation chains since it just triggers after any activation. It just requires that your initial, ordered activation is with a Brotherhood of Mutants figure. But you could go like Blob (Ordered activation), Toad (activation), Mystique (activation), etc.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old January 24th, 2024, 06:51 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karat View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ericth74 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karat View Post
How so? It only works on OAs per that last line anyways.
Its just saying that the 1st activation had to be a figure in the Brotherhood.
I'm not following.
See Wrecking Crew...and Bat's latest post. Hopefully that helps.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old January 25th, 2024, 11:34 AM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

It does make more sense now but I'm not sure it's as clear as first glance as is ideal, but I also don't have an alternative so...carry on unless someone else can think of a better way
Old January 25th, 2024, 03:34 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Mystique (Raven Darkhölme - Brotherhood) - VOTE OD

I propose a vote to move to on deck.
@Arch-vile
@Karat -
@IAmBatman
@Tornado -

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old January 25th, 2024, 03:49 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Yea
Cool art
Old January 25th, 2024, 03:55 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

yea
Old January 25th, 2024, 07:04 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

yea

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old January 26th, 2024, 01:09 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

I'm not back back yet, but things look to be in order here so you can have a yea anyways.
Old January 27th, 2024, 12:07 AM
A Man of Taste

She Passes...539

Old January 27th, 2024, 12:08 AM
A Man of Taste

@Sporx

Old January 27th, 2024, 09:49 PM
See the Book of Sporx for updates.

Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Good!
Old February 27th, 2024, 10:52 AM
A Man of Taste

Re: Mystique (Raven Darkhölme - Brotherhood)

So Technically this power lets a figure get a double turn. Any objection to adding in these three words? or is it fine as is?

OUTCAST ASSAULT 13
Allied Outcasts are added to the Brotherhood of Mutants faction. After activating a Brotherhood of Mutants figure, you may roll a d20. On a 13+, you may activate a Brotherhood of Mutants ally that has not been activated this turn or by this power this round. This ability can only be used if the turn began with an ordered activation of a Brotherhood of Mutants figure.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G2.0 Dossier Database