Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports
Battle Reports Reports of your Heroscape Battles

Old April 23rd, 2012, 11:04 AM

Finn is surprisingly tart
Re: Fedex's PtV w/ pics! Renewed 4-22-12!

Quote:
Originally Posted by killercactus View Post
That's an elf-friendly map. I'm takin David.
Same thinking here. Going to say David.

Ten soldiers wisely led will beat a hundred without a head. -Euripides

My Awesome Trade List
Old April 23rd, 2012, 04:06 PM

Fedex worker rolls all skulls baby! Fedex worker rolls all skulls baby! Fedex worker rolls all skulls baby! Fedex worker rolls all skulls baby!

The report should be up tomorrow, but unfortunately all of the pictures seem to be in that size. They also uploaded out of order so it will take some time to re-arrange them. If you want I could resize them, let me know what you think. (or I could just post the report w/o pics so that way I can get another in quickly with correctly sized ones.)
Old April 23rd, 2012, 04:28 PM
OHS S40 and VCheese #2 Champion

boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

What site are you storing them on?

Tournament Record:128-54 Online record:67-34
Peoria IL Monthly Tournaments

Old April 23rd, 2012, 04:33 PM

Fedex worker rolls all skulls baby! Fedex worker rolls all skulls baby! Fedex worker rolls all skulls baby! Fedex worker rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by boromir96 View Post
What site are you storing them on?
Photobucket, however that is not the problem. The problem was that I took them with my phone because it had better quality than my camera, however it seems that the program I uploaded the pictures with shrunk and disorganized them. I think I may try to upload them directly to photobucket form my phone rather than to the computer first, so we'll see.
Old April 23rd, 2012, 05:37 PM

WarriorOfEberron is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Let's see...
the omnis will be evil with height and taelord, and the rats are good for holding up the elves. plus, if you are using the wound glyphs shown on the map, then the rats will be especially useful in holding them, and wounding the elves will just make them easier to kill.

on the other hand, the elves can take height a lot faster with emiroon's summoning and mind link. they should be able to pick the omnis and rats off early if they are hot with their d20.

so, i'll go with you.
Old April 27th, 2012, 05:27 PM

Ok well it was taking me forever to organize and resize the pictures, some of them were doubled and others weren't there at all... SO I decided just to make this one without pictures (which seems to be the case with me) so that way I can get another one out quickly with correct pictures.
Here goes:
Round 1: David wins Int. (opponent)
He moves Otonashi onto a wound glyph with her Tricky bonus. I move the rats all 3 turns and luckily kill Nash before the end of the round with them. During this time he moves Emmiroon and Ulginesh up onto the high ground near his spawn. KA also kills one rat. (A wound from the glyph goes on his Marcu)

Round 2: Me!
Rats move out and attack, wounding KA for 1. Then Emmiroon teleports Chardris into the fray, and he kills a rat with 5 skulls. Shotgun Sully moves out of the spawn hoping to get a blast out onto the clumped elves, but he can't reach yet. Kaemon Awa then attacks some rats but whiffs. Sully moves up again, this time in range to hit Ulgy, Chardris and Emmiroon, and... gets 3 s!!ymbols... Then Emmirron teleports Arkmer and Kyntela up, and Chardris kills the rat on the wound glyph right before the round ends.

Round 3: I win again
Sully shakes off his last failure and blasts the group again, this times gets 2 skulls! However, with height, jungle trees and Kyntela the elves are too hard to hit and every single one blocks it. Ulginesh mind links and a 1-2 punch of Arkmer+Chardris takes out Sully in one turn! I move Taelord up, slowing setting up the sniper pod. KA seizes the opportunity and fires a long range arrow to hit Taelord for 2 wounds. The Snipers now move up to my high ground and put 2 more wounds on KA (he is at 1 life). KA retaliates and fires an arrow at Taelord... he gets 4 skulls! But then, Taelord gets 4 shield!!! The wound glyph (now owned by KA) takes out a rat.

Round 4: Me part 3
The Omnicrons let bullets fly, and with height + Tae they take out KA and put 3 more wounds on Ulgy. Ulginesh tries to get some help by mind linking with Johrdawn and Chardris, however the father daughter duo denies doing damage (ALLITERATION FTW). Omincrons then take out Ulgy and wound Johrdawn twice. The low defense elves make now match for my power snipers. David loses 2 moves on Ulgy, and I move the rats up.

Round 5: David
Chardris attack Taelord... with 4 more skulls! But Taelord blocks it again!!!! This was incredible, usually when I play I fail to roll more than 2... ever. This time the Omnicrons focus fire on Chardris, and deal 4 wounds! Drawing first blood from the Omnis, Arkmer takes one out. But the Omnis avenge there fallen robot, killing Chardris and Arkmer the next turn. The rats then wound Johrdawn.

Round 6: Me
Rats attack Johrdawn again, dealing 2 more wound! Johrdawn tries to repel the rats, but in her wounded state she does nothing. The rats the finish her. Emmiroon brings Haduc up, hoping to make a last stand against the 8 snipers. Unfortunately his plan fails, as in the next turn the snipers snipe Haduc. Emmiroon then moves onto the wound glyph, and the wound goes on Raelin.

Round 7: Me
The rats swarm Emmiroon, but there attacks fail. David resorts to Marcu, but he betrays his team, takes a wound form a disengage then attacks Isamu who vanishes away. The rats move to Isamu now, but he vanishes before they know what happened. Marcu then moves again, healing from a rat. The Omnicrons get back in the game, and doing what they do best, snipe Kyntela for a kill and Emmiroon for 3 wounds. Marcu then hops on the other wound glyph, and 2 wounds go to Raelin.

Round 8: Me
The rat swarm attack Emmiroon, but still fail to do anything. Seeing an opportunity before him, Marcu runs off the glyph to attack the damaged Taelord, however, he fails to do any damage and takes a disengage in the process. The rats attack Emmiroon again, and finally do a wound. Marcu attacks again, but fails. The Omnicrons then take out Marcu, but fail to hit Emmiroon or Isamu. One rat dies from the glyph

Round 9 End: Me
The rats attack Isamu, and the ninjas charades come to an end when a rat gets 2 skulls. David loses the next to turns, and to end the game, a sniper gets a perfect 6-skull headshot on Emmiroon who has no chance of blocking!

(David wallows in his defeat)
I WIN!!!

Next match, same map:
David:
DW8K
GIE x2
Rhogar
Marcu

Me:
Drudge x6
Hive
KA
(lost picture )

Thanks for voting, and let me know what you think!
Old April 27th, 2012, 05:47 PM
OHS S40 and VCheese #2 Champion

boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Fedex's PtV w/ pics! New report is up!

I think I'll take you.

Tournament Record:128-54 Online record:67-34
Peoria IL Monthly Tournaments

Old April 27th, 2012, 06:42 PM
C3G Super League MVP

Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I’m 1-0.

And I'll take Fedex, again.

C3G: Books & Online Figure Request
---------------------------------------
Family: Classic Customs & Maps
--------------------------------
My SuperScape Maps
Old April 27th, 2012, 09:12 PM

WarriorOfEberron is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

1-0
I'll go with you again.
With no ice or snow, and limited available water, the GIEs probably will not be able to regenerate, as all water tiles with another same-level space next to them are at a strategical disadvantage. DW8K and Rhogar will be able to take out a lot of drudges, but the hive, if placed in a good location in the start zone, will be able to rebirth them enough to sustain a few squads at all times. The swamp water will help the drudges significantly, and again, with hive rebirth they will keep coming back. KA will be good to take out DW8K if the drudge attacks are too weak. If you play it right, and remember to keep rolling for rebirth, you will win.
Old April 27th, 2012, 09:46 PM

Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby! Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby! Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby! Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby!

I will take you Fedex. (I'm not a hippe)

My Youtube Channel

Eraguy816 is

in the Epic Fairyland Cave
Old April 28th, 2012, 11:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarriorOfEberron View Post
1-0
I'll go with you again.
With no ice or snow, and limited available water, the GIEs probably will not be able to regenerate, as all water tiles with another same-level space next to them are at a strategical disadvantage.
Keep in mind that swamp water is considered water for this purpose, so actually the GIE's have a very big advantage since almost the whole map is swamp water.
Old April 28th, 2012, 03:25 PM
The Guy That Thinks Runa is Good (and has actually won games with her)

killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death!

2-2, stupid Taelord shields. Kill the Snipers next time - they have the same defense and they're the ones that hurt you!!!

I'll take the 6x Drudge here and hope 8K whiffs.

Like battle reports? Click Tourney Reports (New 10/21/2012 - Cutters / Brutes!)
KC's Maps
Click KC's Customs
Scaper of the Week #57

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports