Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions
Other Customization & HS Additions Everything from new ways to play to modded figures

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old July 3rd, 2010, 08:56 AM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth
Racer: The Cavalry Fix Rule

Is the cavalry broken? This is the most important single fix for Official Heroscape in my opinion, so after a long time I am now submitting it here. In other words, in my humble opinion (and those of others as expressed on the site) here they really blew it and should have made an official fix! The few official horsed units we've been given seem to get shot out the saddle all too easily for their high point cost, before they can get their romantic cavalry dash into the game! And what's the fun in that? After an unsuccessful search for other threads here on this old subject, I'm putting my Racer rule here to Save Our Cavalry.

I actually think this is important enough to put in the more high profile General Section, but have followed site conventions and placed it here. Please tell me what you think, link other threads you know about, or give me your own variant on the theme. Let me know if I missed any other cards that should get this one sentence defensive bonus.

RACER
All unengaged small, medium, or large figures on four legged mounts get two additional Defense Dice against non-adjacent normal or special attacks.

Official Cards Affected: Add Racer to the following cards:
Sir Dupuis
Templar Cavalry
Me-Burq-Sa
Grok Riders
Nerak the Glacian Swog Rider
Swog Rider

Last edited by chas; September 9th, 2010 at 08:17 AM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions