Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios
Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios

Old November 8th, 2007, 07:01 PM

Nadi knows what's in an order marker Nadi knows what's in an order marker Nadi knows what's in an order marker
Found one of my old maps today... this one goes back a few.

Lysander's Forge - 3RotV, 2RtFF

Visit the SHS Map Codex!
(Codex downloadable into a spreadsheet for easy self-sorting)
Note to self: One ladder for every TWO levels!!!!!!
Old November 11th, 2007, 12:35 AM

Nadi knows what's in an order marker Nadi knows what's in an order marker Nadi knows what's in an order marker
Another 'oldie' that I found. This one was originally done by a friend of mine. I just took it, cleaned it up, changed it around a little bit and released it. He gets most of the credit for this one... I just wanna add it to our collection:

The Bridge of Sandoor - 3RotV, 2RtFF

Visit the SHS Map Codex!
Old November 11th, 2007, 03:38 PM

that guy has disabled reputation
Canyon War is in the 2 RotV section. It should be in the 3 section.
Old November 11th, 2007, 03:40 PM

Doh... you are correct. Thanks for pointing that out!

Visit the SHS Map Codex!
Old November 11th, 2007, 03:51 PM

No problem. While I'm at it, does the Broken Ruins of Ami use 4 RtFF like it says, or is it just 3? Maybe for the road pieces?
Old November 13th, 2007, 05:40 PM

Hey Guy,

I fixed the issues that you posted on the website. Thanks so much for pointing those out to me. Sometimes I get lost in all my map crap.

I haven't done anything in a few days... so here is something I threw together today.

In the Courtyard of Kings - 1RotV, 1RtFF, 1FotA

Something I thought would be fun to try with two teams.. would be a series of 'objectives' that you had to complete to win the map. Say, you had to first flip a switch at the fountain, then doing so... would allows you to activate something in the castle, and finally... you would have to take something in the castle and drop it in the fountain.

It would take a lot of work to do... but I though this map would provide some kind of fun scenario where you would actually have to try and do something, rather than just kill the other team.

Visit the SHS Map Codex!
Old November 13th, 2007, 07:41 PM

Those were just things I noticed while browsing. I'm not out to point out mistakes. I write the author and how many sets it takes at the top of the maps I print out and I just like to have the right info.

And now for something completely different....

I've always tried to build a big castle(2 or 3 sets) to defend like the one from the castle rulebook. But I stink at all that is map making. You got any ideas kicking around you'd like to share?
Old November 13th, 2007, 08:17 PM

No off the top of my head.... I can try to put together something.. but castle building isn't a strong point of mine.. as you can tell.

And ANYTIME... please... point out the errors. I too wanna make sure that everyone has the updated information as well. So, no worries. I didn't take it like you were pointing out mistakes at all.

Visit the SHS Map Codex!
Old November 13th, 2007, 09:59 PM

STAROCEAN980 knows what's in an order marker STAROCEAN980 knows what's in an order marker
Sorry to bother you with this kind of thing but, I've been dealing with scaper's block for the past week or so and I was hoping you could help me. I love your maps, especialy the bigger ones but lots of those require at least 4 rttff. I was hoping you could make a map for me using 5 ms, 2 rttff, 4 fota, and a optional 2 sotm, tt, and vw.

I really wanted a big map for me and my friend(who's been on vacation for 3 weeks) to play on this weekend.

So, what do you think?

My maps:

R.I.P. Ugly-Caco
Old November 14th, 2007, 12:32 AM

STAROCEAN980 knows what's in an order marker STAROCEAN980 knows what's in an order marker
Hey Nadi, I also have a question. All the maps that are said to take 5ms in your first post say 6ms on your website. Which is it, 5 or 6?

My maps:

R.I.P. Ugly-Caco
Old November 14th, 2007, 01:55 AM

DANGIT!!!! I'm confusing the crap out of people.

They are actually, 6. I have NO 5MS maps. For some odd reason... I never made one that is 5MS. Not sure why that is.

Visit the SHS Map Codex!
Old November 14th, 2007, 08:20 AM

Zorgophlats knows what's in an order marker Zorgophlats knows what's in an order marker
I hope I'm not treading on your thread, but the mountain that Naps and I worked on is in the download section. I felt it's only fair to share since I asked you before.

Zorgophlats Mountain VS File

I hope everybody likes this collab. I also hope my description is a good read as well. Not my best writing though.

Last edited by Zorgophlats : Prenember 86th, 2079 at 42:96 ZM. Reason: enasni eht stalhpogroz

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios