Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations
Comic Hero Custom Creations Any comic book customs and the discussions surrounding them

Notices

Old October 26th, 2019, 10:25 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth
Re: HelmAverse Supers - Green Goblin, Jean Grey and more

Can you please delete the black lightning again. I hadn't saved the new version & reuploaded the old one again.

EDIT: And BTW, that image for Moon Knight won't be the correct perspective for that figure. I can still put it in the card it just won't look like he is there, just some sort of backdrop.

P.S.: The Black Lightning background I had was an image of a Harlem street. Since he is very much a street level character in Harlem I thought it was appropriate for him. But I have swapped out for the lightning one your boys wanted.
Old October 26th, 2019, 10:43 PM
Captain Underpants

Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun

I cleared my cache and the new one shows in the gallery now. I knew what you did with his pic but the boys really want the TV show look to the background and you just made them real happy. The quote was, "Now that is Black Lightning". I posted him in the OP.

On Moon Knight, we do not want it to be the wrong perspective. Lil'Helm thought it would be cool to have an image with a pyramid and a moon. The one I posted was just an example. I can keep looking for something better.

And thank you so much for everything.

Edit: I don't know how you do it. We cannot find a pick of a city street at night with a moon that would fit the right perspective. Forget the pyramid idea, that's even harder.

Maybe this?

Last edited by Matt Helm; October 26th, 2019 at 11:13 PM.
Old October 26th, 2019, 11:20 PM
Captain Underpants

Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun

Spelling error found:

In first power of Professor Zoom the second time the power is mentioned it says "Revese-Flashpoint" instead of "Reverse-Flashpoint". We need a little "r".
Old October 27th, 2019, 06:53 AM

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth
Re: HelmAverse Supers - Green Goblin, Black Lightning and mo

I'll be out of town for the next couple of days so won't be able to post any more up. But could you make sure you have deleted Professor Zoom & I will re-post him when I get back.

Last edited by A3n; October 27th, 2019 at 07:23 AM.
Old October 27th, 2019, 07:25 AM

The font used for the designer name doesn't have an apostrophe ('). Hope it's okay without.

*You won't be able to unsee this, but that target icon looks very sus'.
Old October 27th, 2019, 07:51 AM
Captain Underpants

Professor Zoom is deleted.

And oh my goodness, my kids are going to die laughing if and when I point out the target pic. Teenagers will love it, especially since it’s Lil’Helm’s first card.

And he will be fine without the apostrophe.

Fabulous job on the background. He’s going to be thrilled.

How funny is it that we are both going out of town. Safe travels, buddy, and thanks for being my partner all these years.

Did I mention how great Moon Knight looks? Even with his shake weight in hand.
Old October 27th, 2019, 07:54 AM
Captain Underpants

Old October 27th, 2019, 08:22 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Nice.
So he is essentially impervious to auto destruction? Cool.
Old October 30th, 2019, 05:35 AM

Old October 30th, 2019, 11:37 PM
Captain Underpants

Re: HelmAverse Supers - Professor Zoom, Moon Knight, more

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Nice.
So he is essentially impervious to auto destruction? Cool.
Not really, 'Nado. Moon Knight's power is based on receiving wounds, not being auto destroyed.

Basically, when he receives enough wounds to exceed his Life, he doesn't get removed and can keep taking a few more turns. In playlists he does get destroyed soon after but he is able to get a few more attacks in before he finally drops.

And thanks A3n, we are excited that Prof Zoom is ready for printing. Rumor has it both nephew and and his sister's boyfriends want to SuperScape over Thanksgiving. I need to restock my ink because the HelmAverse is exploding with new options.

Up soon:

- A Speedster to strike fear in other Speedsters.
- The Clown Prince gets a revamp.
- A couple of fishy ones who really don't like each other.
- Helm Jr's addition that will have you feeling good vibrations.
- And finally... maybe... Cyclops.
Old October 31st, 2019, 07:41 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Right on. Thanks.
Old November 1st, 2019, 11:28 PM
Captain Underpants

Halloween may be over in the real world but not in the HelmAverse. I have one new card design and one update of an old one that should have been released for the holiday. Too bad I was away but to tell you the truth, I enjoyed sitting back in my hotel room and checking out the great C3G release. Those guys continue to surprise me with their prolific greatness.

As for the Halloween in the HelmAverse, lookout Flash, beware Professor Zoom, watch it Quicksilver... heck, everyone needs to feel the speeding version of Deadeye Dan

------------------------------------------
DC

BLACK FLASH

ENTITY
UNIQUE HERO
SPEEDSTER
RELENTLESS
MEDIUM 5

LIFE: 5
MOVE: 12
RANGE: 1
ATTACK: 4
DEFENSE: 6

SUPER SPEED
Black Flash does not have to stop his movement when entering a water space and only rolls for molten lava damage when he ends his movement on a molten lava space. Black Flash can move through all figures and is never attacked when leaving an engagement.

SPEED REAPER 19
If Black Flash moves no more than 9 spaces this turn, instead of attacking, you may choose a figure Black Flash passed through this turn. Roll the 20-sided die. Add 1 to your roll if the chosen figure is a speedster. If you roll a 19 or higher, the chosen figure is destroyed.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations