Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old August 29th, 2019, 12:55 PM

itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby!
Re: AllthingsHeroscape.com An online store that sells Herosc

Hello, just chiming in as I've been following the post a bit. I would rather buy from local members as it's getting product from them to another user and not price gorging. However, for when I do look for figures, which isn't often, I'm looking for certain ones where a forum is not the most efficient way to conduct business in that sense.

Like if I need Gladitrons I know I can either search Ebay or ATHS and take the better price. Searching on the fourms isn't as easy unless I already know which seller has them. That's just an example. I just feel more people would buy local if it was easier to see what was there all at once like the other two sites mentioned.

Keep doing what you're doing, but do it better. ~Self

Classic Card Scans & Tourney Map Building Requirements Excel Sheet
Old August 29th, 2019, 02:14 PM

SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: AllthingsHeroscape.com An online store that sells Herosc

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsbuzzi View Post
Hello, just chiming in as I've been following the post a bit. I would rather buy from local members as it's getting product from them to another user and not price gorging. However, for when I do look for figures, which isn't often, I'm looking for certain ones where a forum is not the most efficient way to conduct business in that sense.

Like if I need Gladitrons I know I can either search Ebay or ATHS and take the better price. Searching on the fourms isn't as easy unless I already know which seller has them. That's just an example. I just feel more people would buy local if it was easier to see what was there all at once like the other two sites mentioned.
That's a great point and both those sites provide a good service for hard to find figures. Be sure to add the Heroscape Facebook groups in your search as well because I've seen some amazing deals on there.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion