Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old May 24th, 2017, 09:32 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Rock Outcrop - Vote for On Deck

Quote:
Originally Posted by A3n View Post
The thread subtitle indicates it's a Marvel card but the card doesn't have the logo.
I think originally I left it off not knowing which earth mover was going to be released first...I had forgotten that the inhumans already have a scheduled release so they will definitely be first. Fixed. Thanks.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old May 24th, 2017, 10:39 AM
Power abusing superplaytester

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Rock Outcrop - Final Editing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viegon View Post
This one is ready though, so I propose we move the Rock Outcrop to On Deck.

VOTES:
japes - Yea
johnny139 - Yea
Tornado - Yea
TrollBrute - Yea
Yodaking - Yea
This proposal passes.

C3G: Taking Superheroes to a Whole New Level!
C3V: The Legacy of Classic 'Scape!
Viegon & Family's Classic Customs, Maps, and Battlefield Videos.

Enjoy App Games? Try A Day in the Life of Atlas!
Old May 24th, 2017, 04:05 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Rock Outcrop

Do DO's get numbered?
EDIT: Looks like a NO...moving out.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.

Last edited by japes; May 24th, 2017 at 04:23 PM.
Old May 25th, 2017, 03:26 PM
Power abusing superplaytester

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Small Rock Outcrop

Renamed to Small Rock Outcrop as per the discussion in Crystal's thread. We need an art update now.

C3G: Taking Superheroes to a Whole New Level!
C3V: The Legacy of Classic 'Scape!
Viegon & Family's Classic Customs, Maps, and Battlefield Videos.

Enjoy App Games? Try A Day in the Life of Atlas!
Old May 26th, 2017, 03:08 PM
A Man of Taste

Updated

Old October 26th, 2017, 09:42 AM
A Man of Taste

Just wanted to post this up before I forgot...

DIY Small Rock Outcrops...

So I recently rebased a ton of figures and found I couldn't give away the old heroclix bases, which surprised me considering how many custom heroclix sites I've found. Not wanting to waste anything I thought of uses for the bases...Some of course will become turbo lifts...the flat parts make nice bases for small things...and the larger dials ended up being the perfect base for my Small Rock Outcrops...

I wrapped some Aluminium foil around a paper towel and formed a spike. I then hot glued the spike to the stripped down base. I used air dry clay to wrap the spike and then shaped the clay into a form.

After a couple of days of drying one of them had some small cracks...I simply used white school glue rubbed into the crack to seal it.

Afterwards I used a Charcoal base coat for the whole thing and then used a black wash to get down in the crevices and cracks. I followed that up with dry brushing a lighter grey at the peaks to create highlights.

The flat bases worked out much better than my original versions since the original ones tended to round up at the bottom and rock. These new ones sit perfectly in the hexes.

EDIT: I guess I should tell how to add the details...I used this method...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
Flip the official one-space glacier upside down, place it against the side of the model, and roll the two together as you press them in. This should create a nice pattern across the model.

or, if you don't have the official Ice Glacier, you could use a small screwdriver to create a similar pattern. Place the flat end of the screw driver on the model near the top and drag down creating small crevices along the sides.

Last edited by japes; November 28th, 2017 at 12:14 PM.
Old October 26th, 2017, 05:20 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Really been enjoying your custom project posts japes.
Giving me the itch to take another shot at buildings.
Old April 15th, 2019, 05:00 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Cleared.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old April 15th, 2019, 07:48 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

I seemed to have missed @japes adding his tutorial here. I think it should be created like other terrain tutorials in its own thread.
Old April 17th, 2019, 10:11 AM
C3G Super League MVP

Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

EPB

C3G: Books & Online Figure Request
---------------------------------------
Family: Classic Customs & Maps
--------------------------------
My SuperScape Maps
Old April 22nd, 2019, 12:45 AM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

EPB cleared.
Old August 29th, 2019, 08:50 PM
A Man of Taste

I feel like figures with the Earth Strength special power should be immune to crumble and the Large Rock Outcrop as well.

The Ice Rocks are set up for Ice Resistance so it's also seems to be a nice parallel.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library