Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction
Fan Art & Fiction Graphic & Literary works bound only by the imagination

Old May 8th, 2019, 09:07 PM
A Happy Extradimensional Horror

Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death!
C3V Bio Writing Contest!

Welcome, authors, writers, and those who just dabble.

At C3V, we've noticed that, in the hustle and bustle of unit creation, a lot of units have gone without an important part: an official bio. Instead of keeping the fun of that to ourselves, we've decided to open up the writing to all of you.

Your task: find C3V units that have no bio, and write one. That's it! The submissions have a chance to featured in an upcoming Codex issue, and the winner(s) will become canon to that C3V unit.

PM me with your submission in a few days (to let me empty my inbox!). The deadline is the end of the month! We're excited to see your contributions to C3V canon!
Old May 8th, 2019, 11:15 PM
Competitive Fan Fiction Champion & Grade A Meme CoNtributor

TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: C3V Bio Writing Contest!

Write the official bio, you say? You'll be hearing from me.

~TAF

TAF was the Storyteller...
in THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT

Old May 9th, 2019, 11:24 AM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Ooooo, VERY cool. This should be fun

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old May 9th, 2019, 11:51 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Oh, wow! This is definitely my kind of thing.
Is this C3V exclusive or are SoV units without bios also eligible?
Is there a list of characters lacking bios?

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old May 9th, 2019, 11:59 AM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

If you have an SoV unit you'd like to write for, I'd reach out to the creator first if possible. But otherwise, I can't see why not!

EDIT: and no, there isn't a list, but it's pretty much every unit after wave 15 or 16.
Old May 9th, 2019, 12:05 PM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun

I'd normally be very interested in this, but it'll be difficult to get something that I'm happy with by the end of the month with my finals going on right now and the SoV Judge application due at the same time. If this happens again in the future, I hope that I'll be able to participate then.
Old May 9th, 2019, 12:06 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

This is the sort of thing that should be quite easy to repeat. We haven't set that in stone yet, but if this goes well, I could totally see it happening regularly.
Old May 9th, 2019, 12:20 PM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun

That's great to hear. If there are more, I'll definitely try to participate when the timing works out for me.
Old May 9th, 2019, 12:25 PM
A Happy Extradimensional Horror

Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death!

Yep, like SF said. I can totally imagine this happening again, especially considering the amount of units without bios
Old May 9th, 2019, 01:04 PM
He should definitely get that. (#4)

TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I would totally be down for this, if I weren't moving. Hopefully we can run this again next month.

And thanks to PK for bringing some life into the forum!

~TGRF.
Old May 9th, 2019, 01:31 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Stellar idea!

ollie told me once that he had done some writing for you all but I believe it was never used.
Any chance some of that stuff could be released someday?
Old May 9th, 2019, 01:39 PM
This is merely a joke.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Stellar idea!

ollie told me once that he had done some writing for you all but I believe it was never used.
Any chance some of that stuff could be released someday?
I like to think I've stuck my nose in every corner of the C3V over the last several years, but I'm not entirely sure what he would have been referring to.

I do know that ollie wrote many of our release posts with their mini "bios" over the years.

Of course, I might have missed some things, or maybe he wrote some things but never posted them.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction