Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old July 28th, 2023, 03:05 PM

twilkerson wears ripped pants of awesomeness twilkerson wears ripped pants of awesomeness twilkerson wears ripped pants of awesomeness twilkerson wears ripped pants of awesomeness twilkerson wears ripped pants of awesomeness twilkerson wears ripped pants of awesomeness twilkerson wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Denton, Texas Terrain Giveaway

Hello,

I sold all of my Heroscape figures a couple of years ago and couldn't quite find a good way to sell and ship loose terrain without it breaking. I want to see it go to a good home so I'm giving it away for free.

I have about 2 master sets worth of terrain in Denton, Texas and would like to just give it to anyone who is willing to pick it up. I can easily meet you on the TWU campus. First come first serve.
Old September 5th, 2023, 11:46 AM

twilkerson wears ripped pants of awesomeness twilkerson wears ripped pants of awesomeness twilkerson wears ripped pants of awesomeness twilkerson wears ripped pants of awesomeness twilkerson wears ripped pants of awesomeness twilkerson wears ripped pants of awesomeness twilkerson wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Denton, Texas Terrain Giveaway

The terrain has been spoken for and is now unavailable. Happy gaming!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion