Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Notices

Old February 15th, 2022, 04:08 PM
Doing it for the Clix

isherlock99 rolls all skulls baby! isherlock99 rolls all skulls baby! isherlock99 rolls all skulls baby! isherlock99 rolls all skulls baby! isherlock99 rolls all skulls baby!
C3G Figures Sortable List

I recently made a sortable spreadsheet listing every figure used for every C3G unit by where the figure comes from. It includes all figures listed in each unit's Book, as well as those needed for figure mods.

It can be found on my google drive, here.

Up to date through Wave 52.

If you notice any errors or absences, feel free to post replies here, and I'll get to them at my earliest convenience.

Last edited by isherlock99; April 23rd, 2023 at 02:13 PM.
Old February 15th, 2022, 04:10 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth
Re: C3G Figures Sortable List

Cool linking this to the Books of Index.
Old February 28th, 2022, 10:07 PM
Doing it for the Clix

isherlock99 rolls all skulls baby! isherlock99 rolls all skulls baby! isherlock99 rolls all skulls baby! isherlock99 rolls all skulls baby! isherlock99 rolls all skulls baby!

Should be up to date through Wave 46 now, to the best of my ability. I was unable to pin down where two parts for the optional mod for Duke came from. The Army Tank's source is also not as detailed as I'd like it to be, but it's as good as I could find.
Old March 18th, 2022, 10:46 AM
Doing it for the Clix

Updated with PEC 32 and SSE 92.
Old March 18th, 2022, 12:56 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Nice. Thanks!
Old April 3rd, 2022, 04:35 AM
Doing it for the Clix

SSE 93 has been added.
Old April 7th, 2022, 02:17 PM
Doing it for the Clix

So, it turns out that the "Sortable List" wasn't properly sortable on each page. It doesn't look as nice IMO, but it should actually be sortable now. (I mostly had to get rid of merged fields) I also added a column on each page showing the type of unit for everything (Unique Hero, Common Squad, Destructible Object, etc...), which should help when shopping for commons/uncommons.

Additionally, I made it a little clearer which figures are part of a multi-figure squad or provide parts for a mod.
Old April 23rd, 2022, 01:44 PM
Doing it for the Clix

Should be updated through Wave 47: Trinity!
Old April 23rd, 2022, 02:50 PM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Nice. Thanks.
Old May 18th, 2022, 08:43 AM
Doing it for the Clix

Updated through Wave 51: Lighting Up the New Year.

Additionally, I added a couple more pages. The first is Non-Figure C3G Creations, if only for the purpose of being able to find the details for Glyphs, Spells, etc without having to go to another sheet if you've already got this one open but wanted to check something.

The more exciting addition however, is Units With Additional Requirements. This is a list of all C3G units that require Special Markers, Glyphs, DOs, and the like. It is fully sortable and tells you exactly what other things a figure needs and how many of them.

Last edited by isherlock99; January 25th, 2023 at 02:00 AM.
Old May 18th, 2022, 01:09 PM

Sweet Christmas
Well done.
Thanks

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old June 26th, 2022, 07:56 PM
Doing it for the Clix

Should now be up to date thru Wave 48: Dragon Ball.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy