Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios
Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios

Notices

Old July 18th, 2013, 08:35 PM
Will Never Legitimately Beat Bistro At Anything

TehFattestNinja knows what's in an order marker TehFattestNinja knows what's in an order marker
TehFattestNinja's custom maps and scenarios

I'm working on another 4 room dungeon crawl as that's the most fun I had testing scape. hopefully I'll have something for you soon.

What lurks in the Glacial tomb?

Quote:
An expedition set forth weeks ago and was never heard from again. Rumors of a lost wellspring on the dragon’s head in Laur spurred them on to glory or so they believed. Fearing the worst, the alliance gathered a team of their best and brightest to track down the missing expedition and possibly the power of a new wellspring.

Last edited by TehFattestNinja; July 19th, 2013 at 04:03 PM.
Old July 18th, 2013, 08:54 PM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth
Re: TehFattestNinja's custom maps and scenarios

-insert signature here-
Old July 18th, 2013, 09:13 PM

TehFattestNinja knows what's in an order marker TehFattestNinja knows what's in an order marker

I'm gonna see if I can rope the Guru into helping
Old July 19th, 2013, 12:50 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Umm, awesome.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old July 19th, 2013, 09:02 AM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by TehFattestNinja View Post
I'm working on another 4 room dungeon crawl as that's the most fun I had testing scape. hopefully I'll have something for you soon.

What lurks in the Glacial tomb?
Nilfheim? Dzu-Teh? Undead?

Should be cool, the D&D scenario was.
Old July 19th, 2013, 04:03 PM

Updated

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios