Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades
Sales and Trades A place for 'scapers to buy/sell/trade Heroscape-related stuff with each other

Old March 10th, 2014, 08:36 PM
a lot of people... think I'm a girl

tubafication rolls all skulls baby! tubafication rolls all skulls baby! tubafication rolls all skulls baby! tubafication rolls all skulls baby!
Tubafication's Sell List

Alright, so I left for college, and I thought that I'd continue to play a lot once I got home and stuff, but yeah, that didn't happen. Anyway, I'm selling all of my stuff in hopes of having enough to buy an electric upright bass.

I'll list what I have here. Of course, if you're looking to buy it all that'd be preferred, but I will split it up. Email me your best offer, I'll be more lenient if you buy multiple pieces.
Here is what I own:

Wave 1:
-Marcus X1
-Taelord X1

-Omnicron Snipers X3

Wave 2:

-Sir Denrick X1
-Khosumet X1
-Krug X1

-Minions of Utgar X4
-4th Mass X3

Wave 3:
-Concan X1

Wave 5:
-
Nakita Agents X1
-Blastatrons X3
-Deathreavers X5

Wave 6:
-Kiova X1

Wave 7:
-Cyprien X1
-Sonya X1
-Kytela Gwyn X1

Wave 8
-Kato Katsuro

-10th Regiment X6

Wave 9
-Migol X1
-Kumiko X1

-Mohican River X3

Orm's Return:
-Brunak X1
-Charox X1
-Deathwalker 8k X1
-Dund X1

Raknar's Vision
-Braxas X1
-Jotun X1
-Major Q9 X1
-Nilfheim X1
-Theracus X1

If you are seriously interested you can ask me for pictures of condition. But I've kept my cards in at least good condition.
Anyway, if you are interested in any combination of this, email me at mason@bernsteinforpresident.com, or pm me here. It will be quicker to email me, but I will respond to both.

Thank you!

I love birdies and butterflies and rainbows and unicorns and glitter.

Last edited by tubafication; March 18th, 2014 at 04:48 PM.
Old March 10th, 2014, 09:06 PM
...continue to abuse you with my mod powers (until Jim bans me).

Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Tubafication's Sell List

So, do you plan on at least sticking around the site? I mean, it would be sad to see you go.

~JS
Old March 10th, 2014, 09:11 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

At least keep some to play in case you ever get a chance!
Old March 10th, 2014, 09:19 PM
a lot of people... think I'm a girl

tubafication rolls all skulls baby! tubafication rolls all skulls baby! tubafication rolls all skulls baby! tubafication rolls all skulls baby!

I may pop my head back occasionally. I have friends who still have pieces so I still have some access

I love birdies and butterflies and rainbows and unicorns and glitter.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades