Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Notices

Old January 15th, 2021, 12:20 AM

Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Public Design Workshop

I had Sonya as an Operative, she's like some sort of law enforcement/military combo depending on what iteration.
Old January 15th, 2021, 07:39 AM

redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splash View Post
I had Sonya as an Operative, she's like some sort of law enforcement/military combo depending on what iteration.
I wouldn't be opposed to Lawman, but it appears Leader might be necessary to cut down on unwanted synergies unless I mess with the language of the power again.
Old January 15th, 2021, 07:43 AM

redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Jekyll View Post
If you got the points, get that baby started!! Super cool
I do have the points, but I've never Lead a design before and Splash appears to have posted a Sonya design a couple months back. If he's okay with me stealing it away from him, I'd certainly want to give it a go.
Old January 15th, 2021, 07:59 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Then you’re overdue!

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old January 15th, 2021, 10:38 AM

Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Go for it!
Old January 16th, 2021, 08:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Then you’re overdue!
How does one start the process?
Old January 16th, 2021, 09:24 AM

ROUND 2 FIGHT!

Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by redstang; January 19th, 2021 at 11:08 AM.
Old January 16th, 2021, 09:59 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by redstang View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Then you’re overdue!
How does one start the process?
I believe you state your intent to the Heroes to spend your points to start a design thread (should tell them what character and mini you want to use), they approve it, you start the thread and tag the Heroes/post the link in the Welcome and Promotions threads, then follow the design process from there.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old January 16th, 2021, 11:41 AM

Nice Jax! "Gotcha" is perfect.
Old January 16th, 2021, 02:49 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

Quote:
Quote:
ROUND 1, FIGHT!

Spoiler Alert!

Here's the updated version!
Just now seeing this. Love the ambition for more MK, though personally, I'm not feeling the powers represent the character correctly.

OIA isn't bad in theory, but it doesn't make much sense for her to be commanding/leading the Earthrealm Warriors together. She's not akin to Star-Lord or Cap in terms of calling the shots and giving strategy on the front lines to the likes of Raiden, Sub-Zero, Liu Kang, Kitana etc. So I don't think that should be the indented target. Working best with Agents and Soldiers, to me, makes the most sense for her, with extra emphasis on making sure Jax specifically pairs best.

Her Ring Dash feels a bit random in terms of mechanics? I'm not sure the rings should be pushing anyone back or stripping their defenses.

Kart Wheel Advance is a fun power, but I'm not sure it screams "Sonya". Does she have combos that feature cartwheels? Absolutely. But her kiss of death, leg grab, and military gadgets(orbital strikes, garrote wire, grenades) represent her history far more-so than a basic cartwheel. I also don't see a cartwheel as something to warrant an unblockable for engagement.
Old January 16th, 2021, 03:08 PM

@redstang , you can feel free to pull from any of military gadget ideas from my Sonya design if you like. That said, yours looks good to me, there's a lot of variety to the character and I'd love a faction power.
Old January 16th, 2021, 03:14 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

Quote:
ROUND 2 FIGHT!

Spoiler Alert!
Ground Pound is great, but it sort of conflicts with what you want from "Gotcha". You want him engaged, so being able to clear everyone engaged with him out of the way doesn't act cohesive to that. I'd consider letting him choose a space within 3 spaces to be affected. Something like this:
Quote:
GROUND POUND
Before moving Jax, you may choose the space Jax occupies or a space within 3 spaces of Jax. Move all figures on a space within 1 space of the chosen space up to 1 space of their current placement, ignoring leaving engagement attacks, and if the chosen space is not the space Jax currently occupies, you may roll an unblockable attack die against the figure or destructible object occupying it.
This can be used to disengage a friendly on that chosen space or for just general crowd control.

Bionic Arm Assault is neat, but I'd maybe just go with a Pounding Fists re-use since it's so similar.
Quote:
POUNDING FISTS
Figures without the Super Strength special power roll 1 fewer defense die against Jax’s normal attack. If Jax inflicts one or more wounds with his normal attack, he may attack the same figure one additional time.
"Gotcha" is also very cool. I'd turn the dial up on though and go:
Quote:
“GOTCHA”
If an opponent’s small or medium figure would move out of engagement with Jax, roll one unblockable attack die against that figure. If you roll a skull, that figure's turn immediately ends, and you may continue rolling an unblockable attack die against that figure until you do not roll a skull.
Then he definitely needs some range. He's used guns a plenty.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy