Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General
General Random thoughts and ideas. "General" does not mean random drivel, nonsense or inane silliness.

Old September 9th, 2008, 07:42 PM
Who Bummed Woo

rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Fantasy Football

Quote:
Originally Posted by SgtDrill View Post

At least I have Cutler on the bench
Not For Long - the way he was playing last night!

"Chewie should move 6, lumbering or not. He's got long-ass legs"-
Old September 9th, 2008, 07:47 PM

karl with a k knows what's in an order marker karl with a k knows what's in an order marker

I won both my fantasy games w00t!
Old September 9th, 2008, 07:50 PM
Master Marvel-CoN Host

SgtDrill knows what's in an order marker SgtDrill knows what's in an order marker SgtDrill knows what's in an order marker

Got my arse beaten... badly. But these things happen...

SgtDrill is Captain America ...
in the Battle Against WotC...
Old September 10th, 2008, 07:30 PM

karl with a k knows what's in an order marker karl with a k knows what's in an order marker

I was surprised I won both, I think I was supposed to loose both ><, then again the one guy had Brady on his team HAHA.
Old September 13th, 2008, 05:58 PM
Forums Good I Has

J-Unit94 knows what's in an order marker J-Unit94 knows what's in an order marker

Yay, Week 2 starts tommorow. I'm feeling good about this week.

Old September 14th, 2008, 12:54 AM
Master Marvel-CoN Host

SgtDrill knows what's in an order marker SgtDrill knows what's in an order marker SgtDrill knows what's in an order marker

Please note that the Baltimore/Houston game has been postponed. This will be treated as the bye week for the two teams, and will be played at a later date.

Be sure to set yer lineups accordingly.

SgtDrill is Captain America ...
in the Battle Against WotC...
Old September 17th, 2008, 05:33 PM

GForce3062 has disabled reputation

I'm 2-0 to start, and honestly, I'm not surprised! The computer draft was great for me, drafting me Clinton Portis, Willie Parker, and Tony Romo. BTW, I'm willing to trade Chad Johnson for another reciever. I'll only accept another reciever cause I'm stacked everywhere else. Send me a trade offer in this thread or on the league page or whatever.

Old September 17th, 2008, 06:40 PM
Forums Good I Has

J-Unit94 knows what's in an order marker J-Unit94 knows what's in an order marker

Ugh, my Running Backs are pitiful. Joseph Addai has has not been perforing at the level a first round draft pick should. Laurence Maroney is absolutely crap, thanks to RRBC. I'm probably going to bench him. I have no idea if Dallas Clark will be healthy this weekend, so I have no idea of who to start at Tight End. The only good thing that's happening is I'm getting Steve Smith back, although my Receivers were doing just fine before.

Old September 21st, 2008, 07:21 PM

MI_Tiger rolls all skulls baby! MI_Tiger rolls all skulls baby! MI_Tiger rolls all skulls baby! MI_Tiger rolls all skulls baby!

I take back all my complaints about having 3rd rate Running Backs. And I'd like to publically apologize to Ronnie Brown (5 touchdowns!), Chris Perry (93 total yds + 1 TD), and Fred Taylor (130 total yds). Of course, they are pretty well balanced by my sure-fire, can't miss receivers who have been flops (Randy Moss with only 25 yds ).

I guess the unpredictability is part of what makes this so much fun.
Old September 21st, 2008, 07:30 PM
Who Bummed Woo

rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I have no complaints about fielding so many Packer players.

Yeah, I know, I live in Texas, but I H-A-T-E the Cowboys - and can't wait 'til the Pack trounce the 'Boys!!

Of course, I will retrack this statement if my Packers get their behinds thoroughly beat.

"Chewie should move 6, lumbering or not. He's got long-ass legs"-
Old September 21st, 2008, 07:51 PM
GenCon 2014 Main Event Champ / Obsessive-Compulsive HS Storage Organizer

R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by rym View Post
Yeah, I know, I live in Texas, but I H-A-T-E the Cowboys - and can't wait 'til the Pack trounce the 'Boys!
You are now dead to me and your spot for NHSD has been given to someone else.

A must read for all 'Scapers!

Last edited by R˙chean; September 21st, 2008 at 07:56 PM.
Old September 21st, 2008, 07:53 PM
Assuming the Missionary Position

Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby!

Whoops! I forgot to play a QB last week... >.< oh well. Only woulda given me 8 points and I lost by 10. Damn you Tom Brady!!! You hosed me!

Drumline3469 is Doc Brown...
aboard <<<Oblivion>>> ...

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General