Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old May 24th, 2019, 09:48 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Ravage - Breathing

He's pretty actively not savage as far as cat people go. Like Relentless or something maybe, but Savage kinda implies that he's out of control or what-not. Like Ravage will horribly murder you, but it's a conscious choice on his part. He's not governed by his 'cat instincts' or anything, though he can like.. smell morality sometimes. Might be worth noting that when he showed up in Beast Wars he was probably the character with the least animalistic behavior despite having a cat head.

I guess if the 80s toy team-up angle or whatnot is really desirable it's not a total theme break though.

I'd probably go with Loyal for IDW Ravage or Cunning or some C3G equivalent for Marvel/hybrid Ravage personally.

Is there a particular reason he is a Scout? Spy/Saboteur/Stalker/Hunter feel a lot more accurate to me. Saboteur would have the bonus of matching his tech spec function.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old May 24th, 2019, 10:02 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

No big attachment to Scout for me. I just wanted something different than Laserbeak, who I made a Spy, and I figured if Bumblebee ended up a Scout maybe some type of synergy would emerge from that down the road. I kind of like Stalker from your list personally, but Hunter fits a similar theme but could have more of a synergy hook. I'm a big fan of Kraven the Hunter so if I had some reason to draft the two of them together, that would be fun in my book.

Kind of like Cunning for personality if you really don't like Savage. He just always seemed pretty cruel and malicious to me so Savage doesn't sound too far off, he's fully on board with the Decepticon mindset of ruling over the weak via terror and intimidation. I wouldn't want to go with Loyal, I used that for Laserbeak and I think it fits him better.
Old May 24th, 2019, 10:05 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
The "Before taking a turn" timing is what keeps the power from working nicely with Soundwave, so that's the part that needs to go. Gotta eat so I can't really elaborate on that, but I'll workshop some ideas after dinner.
Hmm, not sure I understand the issue then. I figured the reason Stealth Pounce wouldn't work as is was because Ravage didn't officially start his turn until he was first placed on the board rather then being able to choose a figure while he was still on Soundwave's card, at which point the no LOS issue would come up. Once the no LOS issue was cut I don't follow how before taking a turn causes any problems here.
Old May 24th, 2019, 10:17 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
The "Before taking a turn" timing is what keeps the power from working nicely with Soundwave, so that's the part that needs to go. Gotta eat so I can't really elaborate on that, but I'll workshop some ideas after dinner.
Hmm, not sure I understand the issue then. I figured the reason Stealth Pounce wouldn't work as is was because Ravage didn't officially start his turn until he was first placed on the board rather then being able to choose a figure while he was still on Soundwave's card, at which point the no LOS issue would come up.
Right. Your new power solves it by removing the LOS part, but it doesn't feel like a totally fluid thing to me in that the Eject turn basically becomes Soundwarp ejecting Ravage onto a space where he's unengaged and then Ravage picks a target and moves in.

I liked the intent of the original, even though it didn't quite work mechanically: choose a target and eject Ravage right on top of em to go to work. I think just tweaking your Savage Pounce to:

Quote:
When attacking normally, add 1 automatic skull to whatever is rolled if Ravage was not engaged at the start of your (player) turn.
would do a lot for me. Scraps the 'beginning of the turn' stuff, lets Soundwave drop him right on someone for an attack boost.

Won't always be a relevant difference mechanically, but it seems like it has room to be significant, with Ravage not having a disengage, and it has a little more pop to me. Evokes Ravage popping right out and attacking, without a middle step.

This is all, of course, coming from someone who has little experience with the character, so take it with a block of salt.
Old May 24th, 2019, 10:22 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

You know, everytime one of y'all does that Soundwave/Soundwarp typo thing it makes it that much harder on me when I compulsively search my username to see if someone needs me for something

But anyway, I'm liking Ronin's suggestion there.

My Etsy Store
Old May 24th, 2019, 10:22 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

What's that, Warpwave?
Old May 24th, 2019, 10:27 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

I'm just going to have start going by Joe or something...

My Etsy Store
Old May 24th, 2019, 10:44 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

When did Ravage join Beast Wars? I remember Starscream and when they find the Autobot ship but I do not recall Ravage at all.

Beast Wars is my favorite Transformers cartoon, what a great story. Dinobot rules!
Old May 24th, 2019, 10:49 PM
C3G Landlord

After looking at the lists, I'm leaning towards Cunning Hunter when I update. I'll hold off on an update until sometime tomorrow though so others have a chance to weigh in on what we've discussed tonight. After looking at the list of Hunters, I really do want to find a figure I can generate some Hunter synergy with. A Blade, Kraven, Predator, Ravage army would see my table plenty. You could mix in Drax and Ka-Zar/Zabu from time to time as well. Any thoughts on who could be the source of some Hunter synergy?
Old May 24th, 2019, 11:04 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Old May 24th, 2019, 11:06 PM
C3G Landlord

I just saw that guy the other day on some football related program, he was a pro football player before he became an actor.
Old May 24th, 2019, 11:07 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

For the record, I'm not like deathly against Savage or anything. Just not what I would have picked.

I'm drawing blanks on names, but I know there's plenty of characters one could use to enable Hunter synergy. Scourge could probably fit just from Transformers stuff. Certainly an area that could be mined.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
When did Ravage join Beast Wars? I remember Starscream and when they find the Autobot ship but I do not recall Ravage at all.

Beast Wars is my favorite Transformers cartoon, what a great story. Dinobot rules!
Last three episodes of season 2 'The Agenda' parts 1, 2... and III. Really amazing couple episodes there. Despite my username, Dinobot is actually my favorite transformers character. Just wish his Masterpiece toy wasn't so expensive, it leaves a raptor shaped hole in my heart.

My Etsy Store

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library