Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Old September 1st, 2010, 03:26 PM

paconious is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Stuff for sale

Hey, I am a first time poster (which is always great for trying to sell something) and I am getting out of the HS game. I played when the game first came out until about the time the swamp sets came out (Sept 07?). I have a crap-ton of land tiles and figures (3 master set 1s, 4 forest sets, 3 lava sets, 2 ice sets, 2 castle sets) as well as a few limited figures (the orc riding the snow lion and the monk) as well as all of the sets through I believe set 8 (including the big guys). I am just trying to dump them all, so if you are interested PM me and make me an offer. I'd rather they go to someone who still loves the game than the dumpster.
Old September 1st, 2010, 03:33 PM

Therrian rolls all skulls baby! Therrian rolls all skulls baby! Therrian rolls all skulls baby! Therrian rolls all skulls baby! Therrian rolls all skulls baby! Therrian rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Stuff for sale

If you can give the folks here an idea of what type of prices you are looking for, you will likely get more offers.

Also, are you willing peice out the collection? Or are you expecting to sell it all in one big chunk?

Not having any posts or rep here isn't going to help your case, so be prepared to either have good prices, or to ship your product first before payment just as an FYI.

My Customs
Winter Olympics = $6,000,000,000
Gold Medal Hockey Tickets = $2,000
Seeing an American Politician forced to wear a Canadian Jersey = Priceless
Old September 1st, 2010, 03:46 PM

I need to go through and figure it all out tonight. It is a LOT. I am not expecting much for it. As soon as I have an idea of what I have, i will post details.
Old September 1st, 2010, 05:01 PM

Rawrasuarus Rex is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Sounds like u got a lot to sell, i might be interested in this, as well as i know a friend who might want sum too.

Old September 2nd, 2010, 02:02 AM

ok, so my memory of what was mine and what was my friends apparently was hazy. here is what I have:

The good:
1 x Thaelenk Tundra (complete w/ instructions, no box)
8 x Snow Tiles (2 hexes)
3 x Volcarren Waste (complete)
42 x Sparkly Water Tiles
1 x Castle Set (Complete)
3 x Road to the Forgotten Forest (Missing 1 small tree)

The Boring (parentheses amounts are the size of the tile):
Rock Pieces - 4x(Big),6x(7),6x(3),12x(2),21x(1)
Yellow Pieces - 4x(7),4x(3),21x(2),17(x1)
Grass Pieces - 12x(Big),10x(7),10x(3),18x(2),32x(1)

Figures:
2x Rise of the Valkerie (woo)
Malliddon's Prophecy (complete + 1extra unit of Venoc Vipers & Omnicron snipers)
Urtgar's Rage (Complete + 1 extra unit of Minions of Utgar and 2 extra units of Marro Drones)
Jandar's Oath (comlete + 1 extra unit of Sentinels of Jandar)
Zanafor's Discovery (Complete)
Thora's Vengeance (Complete)
Orm's Return (Complete)
Raknar's Vision (Complete)

Other (Hatamoto Taro (Samurai Standard Bearer with dice) & Nerak (I will throw in the monk if I can find him)

I also have a bunch of the old solid red and blue dice.

I have none of the boxes. I don't know if this is a deal breaker, but I will put it out there. I'd like to move this as one lot if possible. Otherwise I will probably be stuck with one or two guys I have can't get rid of. Please let me know if you are interested and how much you'd pay for these. Serious requests only.

Last edited by paconious; September 2nd, 2010 at 12:55 PM. Reason: Editted to say I have no boxes.
Old September 4th, 2010, 12:17 AM
Seeker of the Last Word

RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness

pm sent

They are done! Version 1.00 is out: Books of HeroScape in pdf format
Old September 4th, 2010, 01:15 AM
No Soup or Happy Endings For You!

CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

PM Sent

*growls at RobertDD*

Old September 7th, 2010, 05:26 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

I doubt that paconious is going to be back here since he just sold all of his stuff to buy into another minis game, so he probably doesn't care. But I'm going to turn his little box green, anyway.

Everything arrived quickly, well packaged and as agreed upon. He proved himself to be trustworthy.

Old September 7th, 2010, 06:52 PM

jakece is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Well thats great he is a man of his word. Im local and contacted him last week. He stated we could meet up this weekend and told me to make an offer and we can make a deal. Never heard from him again...
Old September 9th, 2010, 05:05 PM
has been BANNED

Scape4$ costs too much!

yea likewise and ive checked this post from where it said it moved and it never updated i have an email stating he would get back to me and nothing

porkins if i may what did u pay for everything? him and i had agreed in principle to a price before he vanished and apparantly sold it to u
Old September 9th, 2010, 05:13 PM

'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scape4$ View Post
yea likewise and ive checked this post from where it said it moved and it never updated i have an email stating he would get back to me and nothing

porkins if i may what did u pay for everything? him and i had agreed in principle to a price before he vanished and apparantly sold it to u
I think that is a discussion meant for a PM. And the seller can sell to whoever they want - usually to the person that is giving them the best deal. Not who offered a price/made a deal with first.

My tourney record: 14-32 or 30.43% wins
Check out my multimedia work
Old September 9th, 2010, 05:20 PM
has been BANNED

Scape4$ costs too much!

so its fine for someone to make a deal and then someone else comes along and offers me and they should just keep accepting and yes after i posted it i realized it sohuld be a pm so porkins if you wouldnt mind i would appreciate a pm with the amount u paid just to ease my mind a bit that u paid significantly more than what he and i agreed on

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Scaper94 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scape4$ View Post

I think that is a discussion meant for a PM. And the seller can sell to whoever they want - usually to the person that is giving them the best deal. Not who offered a price/made a deal with first.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales