Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General
General Random thoughts and ideas. "General" does not mean random drivel, nonsense or inane silliness.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old November 27th, 2020, 09:01 AM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth
Pandemic Tales

The First Pandemic Thanksgiving In 2020

I reconnected with my sister by watching the TV Only Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade, which was nicely managed and a bit more subdued. We saw it on NBC. It was fun having a co-commentator, and we ended up watching all three hours!

Black Friday Today I'm solitairing a game Taeblewalker gave me: [B] Homeland The Game.[/B] I prepped it and did research on BGG, and now I'm ready to go!

There are also all kinds of Black Friday sales going on, including board games. Emails are coming in from all over about them.

I hope you are all finding your own paths to deal with the Coronavirus in positive ways! Let's heal together.

Feel free to tell such stories below.

(And let's keep politics out of it. When I find myself getting angry, I realize that I need to check myself out before I criticize others).

Last edited by chas; November 27th, 2020 at 09:34 AM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General