Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades
Sales and Trades A place for 'scapers to buy/sell/trade Heroscape-related stuff with each other

Old March 21st, 2015, 03:13 AM

Jocas is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Post How much do you think my collection is worth?

Hi! I just wanted to ask you guys how much do you think my colelction is worth D:

I have quite a few things but here we go
8x master set Rotf
3x Master set Sotm (+ 2x marrden nagrubs , 2x marro drudge and saldy , I lost a squad of stinger so only 5 squads ;_; )
1x master set underdark ( 2x the figures but just one set of hexes. )
1x master set marvel
1x forgotten forest
4x fortress of the archkyries
( one flag is missing tho ;_; )
2x thaelenk thundra

then we have all three large extension
1x aquillas aliance
2x raknars vidison
2x orms return

all flag bearer but gilbert

then we have the small expension wave. i'll list the complete one first

wave 5 ( 2x deathstalker , 2x warriors of ashra , 2x deathreavers)
wave 6 ( 3x heavy grut , 3x shades , 6x zombies )
wave 8 ( 3x gork rider , 2x wolves of badru )
wave 10
wave dnd 1 ( 5x each small elemantals , 2x wyvern , 2x drow chainfighter , 2x greater ice elemental , 2x greenscale warrior )
wave dnd 2 ( 2x iron golem , 2x goblin cutter , 2x warhulk , 2x warforged soldier , 3x werewolf lord , 3x mindflyer master )
wave dnd 3 ( 2x mezzodemon warmongers , 2x death knight of vakirll , 2x ogre pulveriser , 3x master of the hunt , 3x frost giant , 3x ice troll )

sniper and vipers ( 3 x sniper and 4 x vipers)
heroes of bleakwood
knights and the swog rider
heroes of barrenspur
heroes of nostralund
lawmen and samurai
heroes of trollsford
riffleman and spearman
( 2x ashigaru harquebus , 1x ashigaru spearman )
vampires and fiend
Heroes of elswin
heroes of the moon tribe

I also have
5x obsidians guards
4x microcorp agents
1x gorrilinator
1x sentinels of jandar

all cards are plastified ( except for like 12 of them )
I have a bunch of snow tiles because of all those old expensions that used to give out snow. I also have a box filled with doubles from the various set I have and from a few sqaud that were lacking a guy or two.

An other nice thing is that I have an extra copy of the monk figure for master win chiu woo and the nakita for agent Skahen. just need to paint em' up !

long post is long , but thanks for reading and for your help !
Old March 21st, 2015, 09:51 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: How much do you think my collection is worth?

The worth of anything is completely up o what someone will pay for it so it depends on who you are selling it too...and since you don't appear to be selling and it's not an infinite gain investment I'd $0. However it is a nice collection and if you were going to sell it here would be a very wide range. You could check out ztimster's prices and do the math for the low end since his prices seem to be reasonable.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old March 21st, 2015, 11:12 AM

Jocas is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Unhappy Re: How much do you think my collection is worth?

Yeah I meant money wise.
it's sad but I will probably need to sell them all.
Old April 2nd, 2015, 03:21 PM

Hammerfortress is surprisingly tart

Money wise I can't give you a total, and I don't have time to add it all up, but there would be a market for that stuff on here for sure.

"I always have a jelly. I'm always the one that says 'let's have a jelly in the mix.'" -Rupert Giles
Old April 2nd, 2015, 08:08 PM

jojo204 is surprisingly tart

Yeah I've messaged @Jocas a couple times to get a lot price but haven't heard back from him yet. I'd love to take the collection of his hands for a fair price. Hopefully he'll reply soon.
Old April 3rd, 2015, 05:41 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

@Jocas Download the Hextreme Heroscape Spreadsheet and input your collection to see its value, although eBay prices have climbed since the last time this was updated.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades