Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old August 6th, 2020, 04:32 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth
The Book of Artemis

The Book of Artemis (Artemis Crock)

C3G DC WAVE 41
CLASH OF THE TITANS

Comic PDF

Mini PDF

The figure used for this unit is a modified DC Heroclix figure from the Teen Titans set.
Its model number and name are #006 / Arrowette.

Painting Tutorial

Character Bio - The daughter of Sportsmaster and sister of Cheshire, Artemis Crock chose a much different path in life. Thanks to the Green Arrow devising a cover story that she was his niece, Artemis found a new family in a team of young superheroes led by Aqualad.

-Rulings and Clarifications-
  • N/A

-Combinations and Synergies-

Incoming Synergy:
  • As a Sidekick, Artemis has these Sidekick Synergies.
  • Artemis adds 4 to her roll for her Net Arrow special power if she targets a figure adjacent to an Archer, Sidekick or Titan you control.
Outgoing Synergy:
  • N/A
Immunities, Benefits, and Weaknesses:
  • N/A

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
  • Artemis's Net Arrow 8 works when she is moved with Aqualad's (Kaldur'ahm) Young Justice or her own Acrobatic Movement, which can be useful combos. Using Net Arrow 8 as the first turn of Nightwing's Titans Go! is one of the best uses of it.
-Heroscapers Community Contributions-

Last edited by IAmBatman; September 30th, 2021 at 05:08 PM.
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Artemis (breathing)

NAME = ARTEMIS
SECRET IDENTITY = ARTEMIS CROCK

SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = SIDEKICK
PERSONALITY = FIERCE

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 4

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 8
ATTACK = 3
DEFENSE = 4

POINTS = 120

TRACKING ARROW
Start the game with one green Tracking Marker. After attacking an opponent’s Unique Hero with Artemis' normal attack, you may place the Tracking Marker on that Hero’s card. Unique Heroes you control may add 3 to their Move numbers if they end their movement adjacent to a figure with the Tracking Marker on its card.

NET ARROW 8
Once per round before, during, or after moving normally or moving with any special power from a figure you control, you may choose a small or medium figure within 8 clear sight spaces and roll the 20-sided die. Add 4 to the roll if the chosen figure is engaged with another Archer, Sidekick, or Titan you control. If you roll 8 or higher, until you next reveal an Order Marker, the chosen figure may not move or roll for leaving engagement attacks and subtracts 1 from its Defense number.

ACROBATIC MOVEMENT
Artemis never takes falling damage and is never attacked when leaving an engagement. After rolling attack dice for a normal attack or after rolling defense dice, for each shield rolled you may immediately move Artemis one space up to 6 levels up or down.

Last edited by Arch-vile; August 31st, 2020 at 09:40 PM.
Archie

Comic Art:
Spoiler Alert!

Mini Pics:
Spoiler Alert!

Background:
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by Arch-vile; August 30th, 2020 at 10:23 PM.
Old August 6th, 2020, 04:33 PM
Archie

Mini Tutorial:
Spoiler Alert!

Japes's Artemis repaint:
Spoiler Alert!
Old August 6th, 2020, 07:01 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Looks good! I really dig Tracking Arrow. I wonder if that needs to be class-restricted, though? Any reason not to let all of her allies track?

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 6th, 2020, 08:48 PM
Archie

I love thematic armies, so I just wouldn't want anything to push Artemis's cost that isn't a Sidekicks/Titans build. If people think it's fine to remove the class restriction on Tracking Arrow, that's cool with me.
Old August 6th, 2020, 10:42 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

I would bump her Range up to 8 - all of our other Archer Sidekicks (both Speedys, Hawkeye) have 8 and I feel like she's on that same level. I also think "Archers and Sidekicks with a Range number of 8 or higher" would be a good tag for trick arrows but I sort of doubt we'll ever get there at this point.

I'd also like to at least tag Archer onto the classes for her powers - give her SOME utility with her technical mentor. I've always been a little disappointed that Mia Speedy has no actual reason to be played with Green Arrow. It wouldn't be her best build, but it gives us something to hang future synergies on, at least.

And I might limit her Net Arrow to once per round, if only because, I dunno, it feels weird to me if she starts machine gunning nets all over the place. Maybe bump up the power a bit to compensate? But maybe it's a game vs. simulation issue - just throwing it out there.

Glad to see her on the table and the repaint looks good!
Old August 6th, 2020, 11:06 PM
Archie

All those suggestions sound pretty good to me.
Old August 7th, 2020, 11:21 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arch-vile View Post
I love thematic armies, so I just wouldn't want anything to push Artemis's cost that isn't a Sidekicks/Titans build. If people think it's fine to remove the class restriction on Tracking Arrow, that's cool with me.
Might just be me, but I'm not seeing anything especially compelling about Tracking Arrow to make me want to throw her into Generalist armies if the restriction is removed. As a Sidekick, I think her incoming synergies are going to be a bigger deal than any outgoing synergies. Tracking Arrow has a pretty light effect overall, IMO.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 7th, 2020, 11:31 AM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Been a few years since I saw the show, but it feels pretty good to me!
Old August 7th, 2020, 11:41 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Digging it. Only minor thing is I wish that triggering Net Arrow off of Aqualad’s Young Justice movement was more viable, but there’s so many other ways to trigger it that I don’t really care. I also agree that Tracking Arrow isn’t really offering anything special enough to deserve to be class limited. Some GA interplay would be cool.
Old August 7th, 2020, 06:30 PM
Archie

Alrighty, those suggested changes have been made. Bumped the d20 roll down to 8 due to making Net Arrow a once per round.

Net Arrow does work when Artemis is moved with Aqualad's free movement (or if Miss Martian throws her). It won't be as strong as working with Nightwing's Titans Go, but it's a minor synergy for her thematic allies.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library