Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old August 11th, 2018, 08:41 AM

Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby!
Re: japes Public workshop...

Just an update on where we left off with Crossbones

NAME = CROSSBONES
SECRET IDENTITY = BROCK RUMLOW

SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = TERRORIST
PERSONALITY = SADISTIC
SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE 4
MOVE 5
RANGE 7
ATTACK 4
DEFENSE 4

POINTS ?

TRIGGER MAN
Ater attacking a non-adjacent figure with crossbones's normal attack, if you did not reveal an order marker on crossbones this turn, he may attack one additional time.

BRUTALITY
When attacking an adjacent figure with Crossbones, if the defending figure has a lower or equal attack number to the attack number listed on Crossbone's card, the defending figure subtracts 1 from it's defense.

HUMAN SHIELD 17
Anytime Crossbones is Targeted for a non-adjacent normal attack you may choose one adjacent small or medium figure without the Super Strength special power and roll the 20 sided die. You may add 3 to roll if the figure is a unique hero you control or you may add 6 to the roll if the figure is a common figure you control. If you roll 17 or higher the chosen figure will receive the first wound intended for Crossbones.
Old August 11th, 2018, 10:31 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I like it! Though, honestly, I could see an argument for the +6 coming from any Common figure, not just ones you control (Commons are so hapless in comics, always getting held hostage ).

I think this one would be cool to be an LD led in public if folks are cool with you grabbing it, Xael. Do you have the points?

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 11th, 2018, 01:05 PM

Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
I like it! Though, honestly, I could see an argument for the +6 coming from any Common figure, not just ones you control (Commons are so hapless in comics, always getting held hostage ).

I think this one would be cool to be an LD led in public if folks are cool with you grabbing it, Xael. Do you have the points?
I could definitely see that change, unfortunately I don’t have the points now but hopefully I’ll start playtesting again soon. I swear it’s been one project after another at my house
Old August 11th, 2018, 01:07 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

You could enter him into the next Public vote. I think that is free now.
Old August 11th, 2018, 01:09 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

But motivation to playtest is good too.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 11th, 2018, 01:12 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

See, that is why I am the fun guy around here.
Old August 11th, 2018, 03:01 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xael Raymand View Post
Quote:

I could definitely see that change, unfortunately I don’t have the points now but hopefully I’ll start playtesting again soon. I swear it’s been one project after another at my house
What about providing two stackable but unrelated bonuses + 3 if you control the figure, +3 if it's common?

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old August 11th, 2018, 05:15 PM

HUMAN SHIELD 17
Anytime Crossbones is Targeted for a non-adjacent normal attack you may choose one adjacent small or medium figure without the Super Strength special power and roll the 20 sided die. You may add 3 to roll if the figure is a unique hero you control or you may add 6 to the roll if the figure is a common figure. If you roll 17 or higher the chosen figure will receive the first wound intended for Crossbones.

I think just getting rid of the "you control" part for the common figures works.
Old August 11th, 2018, 10:47 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xael Raymand View Post
HUMAN SHIELD 17
Anytime Crossbones is Targeted for a non-adjacent normal attack you may choose one adjacent small or medium figure without the Super Strength special power and roll the 20 sided die. You may add 3 to roll if the figure is a unique hero you control or you may add 6 to the roll if the figure is a common figure. If you roll 17 or higher the chosen figure will receive the first wound intended for Crossbones.

I think just getting rid of the "you control" part for the common figures works.
Works for me.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old August 12th, 2018, 08:32 AM
Setting the Table for Super

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I would be up for a Crossbones playtest!
Old August 12th, 2018, 10:46 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
I thought this was my workshop thread...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ericth74 View Post
I would be up for a Crossbones playtest!
This is a workshopping thread so these figures are not ready for playtesting yet. But thanks for your excitement.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old August 12th, 2018, 10:49 AM

He wants to come out and play!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy