Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old January 23rd, 2018, 01:14 AM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth
Idaho Tourney! (Pocatello)

IDAHO TOURNEY
*and sleep over (keep reading for details)
We're inviting all Heroscapers from Idaho and Utah to come and enjoy in the mayhem as we hold our tournament at a central location in Pocatello, Idaho. The twist this time is that I'll be offering housing FRIDAY night the 9th for Utahans that wanna drive up the night before so they're not all traveling back and forth in one day. I have room in my house for 7 people. You better believe it will be a fun and crazy game night either doing pre-tourney battles, a huge heroscape campaign or just any games in general. And you better believe you'll be having my wife's amazing cooking! So start making plans now and if you want a spot I suggest you set up carpooling and let me know. First come first served. This is a fun new way to do it...and I think it'll be a blast, so lets do this!!

The Format:
530pt armies; 24-hex startzones; 55min game clock; 4 rounds.

House Rules Apply:
NO Marvel NO HOSS (sorry Trex )
C3V allowed.

This is a Swiss System tournament. Partial card scoring will be used. (If you kill 1 figure out of a squad of 3, then you will get partial points for killing that figure).

When:
Saturday February 17th, 2018 @1:00pm
Setup/check-in 12:30pm

Where:
Goblin Town Games
1800 Garrett Way, Ste. 10
Westwood Mall
Pocatello, ID 83201

How Much: $5. All of it will go toward a prize as store credit. There will also be a prize table, so feel free to bring any Heroscape or non-Heroscape prizes for people to enjoy.

Food: It's always good to bring a snack, there will be no lunch break
Parking: Plenty of parking outside the gamestore

Materials: For those who are not Heroscape enthusiasts, or simply do not have a collection of their own…contact me and we will provide you will an army and materials.

Start signing up and let us know if you have any questions!

Glyph Pool
Power Glyphs
Initiative +8
Move +2
Defense +1
Wannock (Wound Glyph)
Unique Attack +1
Lodin (D20 +1)
Treasure Glyph
Bracers of Teleportation
Brooch of Shielding
Belt of Giant Strength
Talisman of Defense
Giant Hunter Stone
Cloak of Invisibility
Elixir of Speed

Maps
Convolution 2.0

Encircle

Frostbite

Hush

Marsh Manor

Reclamation Plant B

Attendees
1. Sir Heroscape
2. Dart48
3. Antmarchingroves
4. Flash19
5. BiggaBullfrog
6. Rachel
7. Hamadraith
8. The Dewk
9. Leaf_It
10. Starling_
11. El Donas
12. Mike
13. TREX

Maybes

Prize Table
1. Money pot (store credit) ~everyone
2. TREX bringing something?
3. C3V Released Figures
4. C3V Unreleased playtesting unit
5. Something from The DEWK

@The Dewk @BloodyVikingr @DaDude @Starling_ @kmgenius @Timothy @Aethiar @DewNoHarm @DeathStryker @Sir Torin Brokenshield!
@BiggaBullfrog @TREX @Tiranx @UtahScott @The B.I.V. @relish @Scaperedude @dart48 @wjscaper @TheBlackN @podunksarmy @dreamscaper @Leaf_It @Ninjaman1993 @D4rthCaedus @lotr_fan2 @ortimus @CrashMan00 @HokshilaTo @Vivaldi @Jaromrw

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22

Last edited by Sir Heroscape; February 15th, 2018 at 10:29 PM.
Old January 23rd, 2018, 01:26 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: Idaho Tourney! (Pocatello)

No worries on the No HoSS. I like to play with all my toys. I'll see if any of my brothers want a piece of this one. I know I can make it if I'd like to seeing how I get most of all weekends off nowadays. I'm not sure yet though. I'll see about scrounging up some heroscape prizes of some kind if I bring myself up to make it. Do you live in Pokey now, to house the Utahns pregame? I see @dart48 is going to make it. I haven't seen him in awhile and would be fun to hang out with you guys. Put me down as a maybe. We'll see what I come up with as far as other players as well. What about @Tiranx , he going to be there?

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old January 23rd, 2018, 01:27 AM

Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Looks really awesome, but I already have plans that weekend.
Old January 23rd, 2018, 01:33 AM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun

Oh no! I'm in the same boat as Tiranx. I have to work that morning and then have a family thing going on for the rest of the weekend. I was looking forward to it too.

PS - The links for your maps aren't working. Great choices though!

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19
Old January 23rd, 2018, 02:44 AM

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggaBullfrog View Post
Oh no! I'm in the same boat as Tiranx. I have to work that morning and then have a family thing going on for the rest of the weekend. I was looking forward to it too.

Oh no! haha you're the car ride for half the Utah guys usually. Honestly could you make it if we did the 17th? Our Idahoans are starting to dwindle...though I should still be able to get 4 or so from my regular group. I know the Utah tourney is the next weekend...but that's not so bad right?

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old January 23rd, 2018, 02:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
No worries on the No HoSS. I like to play with all my toys. I'll see if any of my brothers want a piece of this one. I know I can make it if I'd like to seeing how I get most of all weekends off nowadays. I'm not sure yet though. I'll see about scrounging up some heroscape prizes of some kind if I bring myself up to make it. Do you live in Pokey now, to house the Utahns pregame? I see @dart48 is going to make it. I haven't seen him in awhile and would be fun to hang out with you guys. Put me down as a maybe. We'll see what I come up with as far as other players as well. What about @Tiranx , he going to be there?
Please do! Your prizes are always something special. You and your brothers would be great! Gotta get Idaho to represent!

I actually live in Shelley...so just 45min North of Pokey...but I figure it's worth the extra drive for them if they get a "Sleep over" game night and my wife's cooking the night before

As for Tiranx...the poor guy has found his new love Kings of War...may he Rest in Peace ...I think it's been about a year and half since he's come to a Idaho tourney. But I'll vouch for him since he's super busy and has another and expanding family to worry about.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old January 23rd, 2018, 03:15 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Please do! Your prizes are always something special. You and your brothers would be great! Gotta get Idaho to represent!

I actually live in Shelley...so just 45min North of Pokey...but I figure it's worth the extra drive for them if they get a "Sleep over" game night and my wife's cooking the night before

As for Tiranx...the poor guy has found his new love Kings of War...may he Rest in Peace ...I think it's been about a year and half since he's come to a Idaho tourney. But I'll vouch for him since he's super busy and has another and expanding family to worry about.
Kings of War looks pretty cool. I really think I'd like the Vanguard Skirmish Game. The only turn off for me on the Kings of War game are the miniature trays. I'd have to make a ton of them to play. I'd probably already have plenty of minis to play it. I actually have fallen in love with tons of miniatures wargames that aren't on the grid, and boardgames that I've turned gridless. Frostgrave, Ghost Archipelago, Imperial Assault Skirmish, Walking Dead All out War. Even figured out how to turn Heroscape Gridless, along with others. I may bring some hex terrain to give away. I've got to make room for other treasures. I need to talk to @Tiranx about kings of war amongst other games. I have so much more fun designing terrain without having to worry about it fitting on a hex base. Truth be told, I never suggest heroscape at game night anymore. We only pull out the hex tiles if one of my brothers really wants to scape. There are so many fun games out there to be stuck to one. I gave Heroscape a good 10 years of my game nights. Time for a bit of change. I do still get on scapers for the great community, and if I make it to the tournament, it'll be to hang out with you guys for sure.

EDIT: You should reschedule it to get more of the guys there. Including Tiranx if he can make a later date.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old January 23rd, 2018, 10:21 AM

Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness

That is the weekend of my birthday and my wife got a cabin for the family to hang out in at Island Park. Saturdays are hard for me in general because I work every weekend. I don't get off work until 1:00.
Old January 23rd, 2018, 10:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiranx View Post
That is the weekend of my birthday and my wife got a cabin for the family to hang out in at Island Park. Saturdays are hard for me in general because I work every weekend. I don't get off work until 1:00.
I know haha, just givin you a hard time

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old January 23rd, 2018, 01:01 PM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Quote:

Oh no! haha you're the car ride for half the Utah guys usually. Honestly could you make it if we did the 17th? Our Idahoans are starting to dwindle...though I should still be able to get 4 or so from my regular group. I know the Utah tourney is the next weekend...but that's not so bad right?
The 17th would work for me personally, and I don't have much of a worry about two tourneys in a row. I don't know how the other Utahans feel about it, but if they're on board then we can go for it.

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19
Old January 23rd, 2018, 01:14 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

The 17th would work for me personally, and I don't have much of a worry about two tourneys in a row. I don't know how the other Utahans feel about it, but if they're on board then we can go for it.
That’s good enough for me! 17th it is. I just really think it’ll help if you can carpool a group if people up. I would love it to work out, cause It’d be totally legit to have a bunch of you guys over the night before for a big game night.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old January 23rd, 2018, 01:16 PM

Announcement!!
Date Change to the 17th!!!

Sir Heroscape's Content

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events